Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree with Nupe05, TB have thicker paddings. If half size small just take the insole out or wear thin socks. Mine are half size big and all I need is a pair of thick socks.

Last edited:
Yea even with no insoles and thin socks they are narrow unfortunately. Half size big is probably a lot easier to solve than half size small haha.

First pick up of the New Year. Rick Owens OG Reverse Horse Leather Geobasket Sneaker Boot. :D  I'll be the first to say I wasn't a fan of these initially but these definitely grew on me. The craftsmanship and the quality on these are great. And one thing I noticed is that the tongue actually doesn't look "crazy" high from when I'd see them on people to now in person.

these are dope, feelin that CW a lot, good pick up!

yep they grew on me also

:smokin

Last edited:
Unexpectedly won my office bowl pool...picked these up...

Yup those dropped this season I think, and those ROs are a little too much for me personally

i have seen people wear the top left ones well... definitely not with shorts though thats just dumb. 

mainly with just black jeans so it has a streamline look.  

Last edited:

i have seen people wear the top left ones well... definitely not with shorts though thats just dumb. 

mainly with just black jeans so it has a streamline look.  
It almost looks like someone wearing black socks with white slippers or slides. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yea I couldn't pull it off

But......I do look pretty grunge these days and slimmed down tremendous

Last edited:
I love those and the white/greyish/oliveish or black/tan plaid-like pleated although I'd want to change the laces in all of them, something looks very off about the ankle area in particular of the pair you posted.  It seems like that's what's most identifiable about fakes of pleateds, the ankle & tongue won't be put together smoothly.
yup thanks man, those pants are a size large, a month ago them ***** would've looked like tights. Wait until I rock em with them cashmere pants, dudes in here will reconsider those sandals
laugh.gif
Don't hold your breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom