Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Thanks for the post Nick. You may have just gained a new customer :nthat: Vegetable tan sounds dope. It won't be released until Valentine's day? The back heel tab looks great. Just that little bit of extra attention to detail makes the shoe much more appealing to me. Good job sir!

Last edited:
Wow. Thanks for the post Nick. You may have just gained a new customer
nthat.gif
Vegetable tan sounds dope. It won't be released until Valentine's day? The back heel tab looks great. Just that little bit of extra attention to detail makes the shoe much more appealing to me. Good job sir!
Appreciate the quick response.  Again I apologize for the poor writing, but I was spinning off just a couple major points that needed to be answered.   If you do become a customer, I thank you in advance.  Collegium is just an interpretation of what I appreciate in footwear, it does not exist to become the next iconic or new famous silhouettes, just depends what you are looking for in a shoe.   I look for something I can wear all the time (the bang for my buck), and something that had a lot of thought put into it.

Best,

Collegium 

Here's a sneak, coming Spring/Summer '16

-Nick
Looks great & thanks for the detailed post.  How's the sizing on your product? Is it comparable to Lanvin?  I wear a 46 so it's hard at times since a lot of high-end sneakers stop at 45-46. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Looks great & thanks for the detailed post.  How's the sizing on your product? Is it comparable to Lanvin?  I wear a 46 so it's hard at times since a lot of high-end sneakers stop at 45-46. Thanks in advance.
The sizing on our product is similar to balenciaga, we have a wider fit the CP.  So for an easy example & for something everyone can relate to lets take Nike.   If you are a 12.5 - 13 US in NIke I would recommend the 45, If you are 13-13.5 I would recommend the 46.   From my experience my consumers say it is quite similar to Balanciaga fitment.  So if you have gotten a 45 in Balenciaga most of the time 45 fits in Collegium.  

@collegium great post and can't wait to make my purchase. Tried to sign up for updates via your site using my email but got a '404 Internet error', decided instead to follow you on Twitter. Hopefully, you update this thread as well with new info.

Again, great post and detail about the shoes...I'll soon be a new customer.

@collegium great post and can't wait to make my purchase. Tried to sign up for updates via your site using my email but got a '404 Internet error', decided instead to follow you on Twitter. Hopefully, you update this thread as well with new info.

Again, great post and detail about the shoes...I'll soon be a new customer.
I will get to work on that subscription error!  Thank you for bringing that to my attention.  And thank you in advance.

@collegium welcome to NT and thank you for your post.
Thank you for the love, and I hope my post isn't just for Collegium, but as insight for the users and their future purchases, whatever it may be.   I used this forum all the time when looking into purchases because the users here all share a unique taste for things.  Truely, thank you guys.  Have a good one!

For the price im def grabbing a pair of Collegium

I like stuff but I'm always about bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom