Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the comfort with them super thick crepe outsoles
Much more comfortable than the 950's in my opinion. I find the toe box a bit narrow. Yeezysupply suggests ordering one size up, but I think one size up would have been too big in length.

Anyone else having trouble with the promo code on end....wtf been trying for three days

PolosandDunks, Thanks bro! The material is really nice.

PiNoyBOy, the sole just look thick but it isn't because the bottom of the shoes sits half way down the sole if you know what I mean. as bc417win said, the toe box are a little narrow, that kinda give me some problem if I wear them for too long, it rubs against my pinky toe. For some reason, I got some rubbing issue at the back of my heels also. But non of that happens with the 950s.

Anyone else having trouble with the promo code on end....wtf been trying for three days

Looks like they moved it to the restricted list. I tried it out on them and common projects and it worked the first day for sure. Just tried now and neither work.

Hirschliefers in long Island got a good sale going on. Like 60-70% off. Got some last pair CLs too.

dope fit. Those boots this season i dont like but you make me like em. Probably would look nice in the fall/winter with a jacket

Kev makes anything look dope, no fanboyism just facts

JPS JPS props on your IG post, no bs.......i have a girl i know who joined one of those new churches and she loves it

really helped her in life when she was in rough times, she even got a new job which i believe the church helped me mentally get that for her, i myself will check it out soon come

they legit play rock & roll...........unless I'm wrong on the kinda place you posted

anyways, bless up

Last edited:
slp sneakers are a joke imo. look nice but the leather is nothing special and the sole feels like super flimsy. like i feel like it would wear out quck with a lot of wear
SLP suede sneakers though? wooooooooooooooooooo.

Last edited:
what color you got?

they dope man, been wanted a pair......not many ppl have em or know how to style em either but Yeezy is for the masses for sure.
i just have the black leather ramones and the adidas x rick owens runners. 

i love them both.

been debating on a pair of the runners are they comfy? and do you own the first runners or the 2nd edition or whatever with the thinner collar

For my fellow NYers. Century 21 in the city, not my size so thought I'd share. There were also some black/gold GZ's and and black velcro strap Margiela's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom