Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houston Quality Shoe Repair on Kirby

Today:

I love how deep the black is on these Chelseas.

Last edited:
Just cracked and bought the mmm replica lows blue suede. Been wanted them. Got em on the sale on mmm website. Bout to start getting on the designer shoes. What shoes fit tts. I wear a size 6 in men's so can wear only certain pairs.

Just cracked and bought the mmm replica lows blue suede. Been wanted them. Got em on the sale on mmm website. Bout to start getting on the designer shoes. What shoes fit tts. I wear a size 6 in men's so can wear only certain pairs.
With such small feet, you'll be able to find alot of items on sale even during the regular season.

They fit big though. Well I know Gucci's and Balenciaga fit big. I seen some ysl high tops sneakers for a good price on ssense. But idk how they fit I heard they run big. What about gissuppe?

They fit big though. Well I know Gucci's and Balenciaga fit big. I seen some ysl high tops sneakers for a good price on ssense. But idk how they fit I heard they run big. What about gissuppe?
MMM GATs are the most TTS sneaker I have ever owned.

Picked both of these up this week...olives from the Ssense sale & blacks from farfetch sale
never seen the olives before but they look great.

still have yet to throw on my all blacks and i've had them for a year 
mean.gif

solid pickups

Houston Quality Shoe Repair on Kirby

Today:

I love how deep the black is on these Chelseas.
bruh im jealous...i can't believe you can wear this in this houston heat.

fam i've been in nothing but UB and nmd's cause it's melting outside haha

bruh im jealous...i can't believe you can wear this in this houston heat.
fam i've been in nothing but UB and nmd's cause it's melting outside haha

It's hot out there, no doubt about it. But honestly, I'm not outside long enough to break a sweat.

What kinda shorts y'all wearing? ( don't post booty shorts either [emoji]128528[/emoji])

Last edited:
I dont buy shorts other than gym shorts, but I do believe that they are a necessity for the summer, so I made these out of a pair of Dior Dauphins I dont wear anymore. Thoughts?

Last edited:
What kinda shorts y'all wearing? ( don't post booty shorts either [emoji]128528[/emoji])
i love swim shorts during the summer with plain tees plain hoodies and vans . dsquared has dope shorts this season but its hard to find a pair lately that aren't cut too high . tryna figure out how to freak this slp pair 

id love to find a pair of distressed denim shorts that aren't too close fitting . im old school in the regard that i like my shorts to still be somewhat loose . idk how the tight shorts movement got started 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom