Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

These just dropped overseas and should be online next week. I guess the FW16 stuff will start showing up soon.

Another SS17 look

Oh gawwd @ the olive Achilles and the grolive chelseas!

Really? I wanted the white floral pair but they were only for women on gucci's site. Can you link to those for men?

Nevermind, I found them

Last edited:
Really? I wanted the white floral pair but they were only for women on gucci's site. Can you link to those for men?

Nevermind, I found them

Size a half down if u cop and might want to wait a couple weeks. Last embroidered aces I copped of matches because their retail was cheaper than guccis

Yeah, I'm just giving you a hard time.
I don't think we've agreed on many pieces but yeah, those are sick. Can't lie.

If they hit matches, I'm grabbing but I wonder if they ever hit sale like you asked too. I guess it's too early to tell.

Yea I like damn near any shoe :lol:
But gucci definitely did have a successful comeback, just heard their new stuff won't really go on sale, hope that ain't true

Naw they said Alessandro's first few collections won't hit sale... Pretty sure this is included with that since they're trying to build their name back

Is this way over for a pair of DS baby cats? I believe these are the canvas one. I like these better than other one with the black inside lining.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saint-Laurent-Paris-Baby-Cat-Skate-Sneakers-41-5-Brand-New-/322193619346?hash=item4b043c7992:g:jnwAAOSwqfNXjGaX

Yeah, I have the leather pair (with white lining, didn't know they made them that way) and they retail for $595. I thought leather was ~$100 more than canvas and this pair is $100 more than the leather, so a little more but they are hard to find so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom