Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out of the loop for a while... I want to purchase these JE Waxed Combat Boots but I can't tell if these two are different colors or not. Not sure what's been released lately but the first boot looks brown and the other looks grey. No color indicated on JE site just "waxed suede" where on NOTRE it is "waxed suede slate". I'm assuming they are the same and JE product pictures are deceiving as usual? Anyone own or seen a pair to comment on the true color? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hen, do you truly see them to be a good looking boot? Or is brand loyalty biasing your judgment?

Actually curious.

They're not offensive looking, but these are the GOAT:

What are these?

pinoy732 pinoy732 I think they look good. Honestly I've been so busy lately I haven't been keeping up with this thread. Don't even know what's been put out lately. I only own five pairs of shoes total right now if you can believe it! Never thought I'd see the day but I guess I'm getting old :lol: All my money goes back into my business now so I just need comfy shoes to kick around in. Don't get me wrong though I still stay in designer! Hope you and all the regulars are doing well. Miss you guys.

I got the shop update email from JE today and wanted to see what they've been up to. Last thing I bought was the washed olive mercer half zip and I haven't even worn it yet. Saw the boots for first time today and liked them. I need a darker color boot that is rugged for when the weather is too bad to wear CP chelsea's this fall/winter. The JE price seemed good and I know the quality to expect from them. Seemed like an attractive option. I'm welcome to suggestions on similar combat boots just not trying to pay over $500.

Since I always have problems with sizing any way. I figured I'd order a pair of these and decide whether or not to keep them once they arrive.

hennessy you have to be able to find a better combat boot for that price

imo JE footwear has been all misses. he should just stick to apparel

hennessy you have to be able to find a better combat boot for that price

imo JE footwear has been all misses. he should just stick to apparel

Aesthetic misses or quality misses? It's my first time seeing these boots. Wasn't a fan of his sneakers.

What combat boots do you recommend? :nerd:

Aesthetic misses or quality misses? It's my first time seeing these boots. Wasn't a fan of his sneakers.

What combat boots do you recommend?
nerd.gif
Aesthetic misses.  Those that have the footwear like the quality.  I personally don't see anything special about the looks either.  I don't really wear high tops and those aren't my style of boots either. For combat boots, the slp and common projects styles are my fav.

Last edited:
If it ain't Escobar, villain, mercer, u neck

Then it ain't JE enough for me.

Let the birds have the rest

What combat boots do you recommend?
nerd.gif
aesthetically. 

but around that price range...CP's look great.  thinking about picking up a pair myself.

Last edited:
I think the CP boots look better with the hard rubber sole than the crepe sole:

I think the SLP version is excellent as well:

Viberg Service Boots and Alden Indy Boots are always classics too.

Yeah those are the winter version combat boots.
The ones I posted are def a different look...can be dressed up or down. A comparable slp version would be the patent leather combat boots but they are even more dressier. I think the crepe version cp's are Right in between

full_LC-103428-322758_saint-laurent-paris-black-patent-signature-army-combat-boots-size-41_41ed.jpg

Last edited:
If it ain't Escobar, villain, mercer, u neck

Then it ain't JE enough for me.

Let the birds have the rest

Add Flash Dual Zip and this is a FACT.

I think the CP boots look better with the hard rubber sole than the crepe sole:

I think the SLP version is excellent as well:

Viberg Service Boots and Alden Indy Boots are always classics too.

Agree all around here. As much as I like the CP combat boot though, it doesn't feel like it would age well after having it in hand a couple times. The SL's are by far my favorite but a little chunkier than the JE boot.

hennessy hennessy Viberg service boot is a great option and you may want to check out Oak Street boots too.

That's cool but JE quality is actually fairly mediocre to me. I don't mind waiting til I can cop for a price I'm comfortable with.

30-40% sounds about right
happy.gif
I guess, depends on what you normally wear and the quality you are used to.  The denim imo is comparable to slp denim quality and priced much lower.  I never bought high end terry other than JE so I don't know what slp, balmain, etc put out.

Can't comment on new denim as I've never owned.

However for sweats, I have had stitching unravel on 2 garments thus far within a few months of owning. One JE replaced immediately, the other (more recently) took over 2 months. Overall, I still enjoy their pieces but have recognized that fit is the only thing I find noteworthy with the brand. This is why all their oversized garb is complete trash to me since it defeats the only winning point they have over my wallet.

Man. In telling y'all I terms of GOAT blck zip up hoodies.

Acne studios Justin hoodie my fave.

Inb4 cuz Kanye wore it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom