Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly it sounds like he was genuinely trying to figure out why people like high end sneakers...

I don't understand paying designer prices when usually designer shoe silhouettes are similar to a vans or converse. And if going the athletic route designer stuff has nowhere near the technology, variety, materials, and styles that major brands like Nike and addida's. I suppose the could be worth the money if made in Italy or USA and have nice leather but the designs are garbage to me. And there called "designer" when all they did was throw a Gucci print on a vans slip on. Seems like a design short cut to me.

"You don't like, you don't buy."

Keep it pushing......

I know, @wj4 had/has a pair of those.
I remember him commented on the changes over time with wear. He may be able to chime in.

laugh.gif

Now that I spent some time wearing these I really don't regret getting the Giuseppe's lol. Glad I got them. At first I was kind of wishy washy and the strong HATE they was getting here on Niketalk didn't help but really liking these. Also turns out a lot of people like them in person, and got a lot of compliments. :smokin

Last edited:
I like them. Only wish they were half the price of what they retail for and I'd probably have a pair of my own. Still can't believe how fast a $1000+ sneaker sells out so quick online.

damn..CP and BV just so damn bulky in comparison to SLP

I got a way to score either for cheap but just can't accept that bulbous shape :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom