Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin-margiela-ss2010-sneakers-5-462x540.jpg

NMN24YP_mx.jpg

Last edited:
I rememebr MMM came back with out with another season of those green triple strap margielas like 2 years ago.

They were on sale at the boutique in manhattan for like $290 a pop.

Buy something else? The quality of Saint Laurent sneakers is atrocious :smh:

Oh god. Are we gonna go through this **** again?

None of these high end shoes are worth their price tag. If you want quality against price. Go buy payless shoes.

Buy something else? The quality of Saint Laurent sneakers is atrocious
mean.gif
nah it's not that bad. 

this has been a trendy thing to say but it's way overstated.

what sneakers do you think have great quality?

and whhy do SLP sneakers have such bad quality?

did yours just fall apart?

cause i have SLP's that have been beat and they look damn good 

Last edited:
The midsole of my leather Babycats is separating from the shoe. The paint is wearing off. They just don't age well. At all. My California mids also have excess glue everywhere and even after wearing them just once or twice I can feel the midsole starting to separate. By contrast, my Lanvins are extremely well built and I would be OK paying retail if necessary.

This isn't a commentary about whether or not something is worth it (that is completely subjective to the individual), but rather a commentary on the level of quality you would expect for something at this price point vs. what you get.

The midsole of my leather Babycats is separating from the shoe. The paint is wearing off. They just don't age well. At all. My California mids also have excess glue everywhere and even after wearing them just once or twice I can feel the midsole starting to separate. By contrast, my Lanvins are extremely well built and I would be OK paying retail if necessary.

This isn't a commentary about whether or not something is worth it (that is completely subjective to the individual), but rather a commentary on the level of quality you would expect for something at this price point vs. what you get.
i have 2 pairs of sl10h's and a pair of sl18h's.  the quality on those are great. 

Can get the brown SLP combats for around $700 ... should I cop now or you think they'll hit sale anywhere? Mr porter and ssense just got them so idk

Can get the brown SLP combats for around $700 ... should I cop now or you think they'll hit sale anywhere? Mr porter and ssense just got them so idk

I can confirm MrP's sale is starting VERY soon. It's very possible they will be included. Most items will be 40% off. It may be a good idea to wait? Although, it may only mean a difference of a $150-200.

Also, new BV's in leather are releasing. I don't think it works for me. I'd need to see them on feet.

Makes sense. I take it back.

Found myself today feeling over the whole Chelsea boot phase. I feel like just a month ago I was all about them but for the last couple weeks I've literally just been wearing skates, Achilles and y3s. Debating selling off majority of my collection. I'm 8 pairs deep in chelseas alone, majority BV but a couple represents, a CP and an SLP. I think if I moved those and my jodhpurs I'd be in a good place for a new watch. Literally every style post on IG is the same outfit, some FOG type bomber and Chelsea boots lol. I think I must move on. I'll probably keep my shadows and camels but that's it.

On another note, I found and located one of my grails last week, had them shipped from SLP in Miami. These are the model with zippers on both sides and are discontinued. Was happy to find them, even if I had to pay retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom