Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying there's a coupon code for FarFetch & Yoox tomorrow

Barney's came in, but these 10's too small. If I cant size up to an 11 I'll grab the McNairy New Republics. @TheTim11 said these trash tho [emoji]128532[/emoji]

So I pulled the trigger on the Workboot CP on the needsupply 25% off, cause I was waiting on Ssense to go lower and they went oos, so wasn't gonna take any chances being cheap this time around  , cause I ordered the regular ones a couple months ago and I didn't like the pointy look (I'm so old fashioned) neither the sole, so I wanted a good deal on those WB CP  ... Hopefully they'll be amazing. 

Hope you guys took advantage of Saks and Neiman's double cash back and gift card deals over the weekend

Last edited:
I have one too many CPs but I had my eyes on both these colors since the beginning of this season. Glad to have been able to grab both for pretty good discounts

I have one too many CPs but I had my eyes on both these colors since the beginning of this season. Glad to have been able to grab both for pretty good discounts

Nice! Had my eye on that lighter colored suede pair. What's the color called?

I'm gonna rock with this rotation until these get worn out. Second pair of tan CP these have become a staple in my wardrobe.

Last edited:
^^got the Bordeaux ones off FarFetch for $190, which was a steal. The Suede are taupe and those were $248 off TBS.

Rotation above looks solid. I need some lace up boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom