Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to my man, Coop

Got my bday gift

I was thinking anybody maybe interested in a High End shoes Secret Santa exchange?

This will only be for people who have posted in this thread over a head and have consiently shown their collection.

$50 deposit will be refunded once the SS receives their gifts.

Minimum Budget $300-$400

I was thinking anybody maybe interested in a High End shoes Secret Santa exchange?

This will only be for people who have posted in this thread over a year and have consiently shown their collection.

Minimum Budget $300-$400

Last edited:

This will only be for people who have posted in this thread over a head and have consiently shown their collection.

Minimum Budget $300-$400

Yeah that'll be nice. Last thing you want is doubles though. Also we would need info on how most shoes fit.

The velvet Wyatts are beautiful. What color did you get?
I plan on breaking mine out for New Years or maybe to a wedding next month. 

I have too many special occasion boots at this point so these will probably become non-rainy weather beaters.

Also got a grail pair of SLP boots coming in the next 2-3 weeks :smokin

Whew, ok... I was worried for s minute there.
I'm like, this boot **** is getting out of hand haha.

Nice pickups on the velvet wyatts. Very sleek look.
What do you plan to pair them with?

Yeah that'll be nice. Last thing you want is doubles though. Also we would need info on how most shoes fit.

Of course, there will be a survey sent out to the participants. Just trying to get a feel who would want to do it next year. I'll administer it if it's worth it for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom