Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo many of these new "designer" shoes coming out of Portugal CPs, FPs, ETQ all made in Portugal...

Wait i thought CP was in Italy

Lol allow me to clarify:

Made in Italy. Bought from WrongWeather.net, a store in Portugal

Super late to post the sneakerboy links, hard to pass up for $150 even on the lows
In echau's defense, he didn't post the link super late. There's a reason there was such little sizing at that price of $130. I've been following Sneakerboy's sale and those SL10 bred lows and the Royal lows were not $130 about a week or two ago and the stock was the exact same. It's obviously clearance to get rid of the last small sizes of like 6-8 that were remaining from the last time they marked them down. I can't remember how much they were before but guaranteed not that cheap and there weren't sizes over like 7 US.

Last edited:
Yea trust me I figured that since I saw it a few minutes after he posted, I assumed those sizes were gone for awhile

So nice. I'm dying for a pair but retail is steep.

They are beautiful. I had a gift card from the last thing I bought so that (and the $175 I'm getting for buying these) helped the cost a bit. Although the wife is already trying to move in on the gift card I'm getting from these.

Last edited:
Anyone familiar with grailed???

Sold an item for $650 than it says I made payment to grailed for 58.15. WTF?

Then I check the site it says they charge 6% fee. But 6% is $39.

Anyone familiar with grailed???

Sold an item for $650 than it says I made payment to grailed for 58.15. WTF?

Then I check the site it says they charge 6% fee. But 6% is $39.

Did you get paid with paypal? They might've added on the 3% paypal cash out fee to the 6% they charge without itemizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom