Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they go on sale every season....
They didn't last....

Soooo Valentino not going to drop their prices a lil huh :smh:

I live for the steals :lol:. $800 for some Rockrunners is OD.
If you've ever shopped with End Clothing they sometimes have early private sales offering like 25% off. They'll email you with a code unique to your account if I'm not mistaken. I was able to grab my pair through their private sale for $625 after the discount

Last edited:
They didn't last....
If you've ever shopped with End Clothing they sometimes have early private sales offering like 25% off. They'll email you with a code unique to your account if I'm not mistaken. I was able to grab my pair through their private sale for $625 after the discount
Not sure where you're looking, but they were on sale on a plethora of sites.  Valentino, SSENSE, Barneys & Mr. Porter to name a few.  These sites have had them on sale for the last 2 years.

Not sure where you're looking, but they were on sale on a plethora of sites.  Valentino, SSENSE, Barneys & Mr. Porter to name a few.  These sites have had them on sale for the last 2 years.
Mr porter ain't have no Rock runners on sale :rolleyes

Last edited:
[quote name="TomDiginson" url="/t/4540/post-pics-of-high-end-designer-
Mr porter ain't have no Rock runners on sale :rolleyes[/quote]

Ok.....

I concur SSENSE and Barneys had the runners on discount. Not the best discounts tho but pretty solid

Anyone here looking for black leather jodhpurs? SLP Sawgrass has them for $449. They take phone orders.
I'm super angry about these. I tried to phone order a pair and they had one in my size, but apparently it's Saint Laurent store policy that they can't allow you to pay with a credit card unless it's linked to the shipping address. I live in Canada and tried to use my card to pay and ship them to my relatives in Miami. Guy wouldn't let me do that and I have no idea why not. What if I was paying and sending them to a relative as a gift. What does it truly matter where I ship them to? What if you were living abroad but had cards from your other domestic home? It's just so stupid to me I don't get it...

Last edited:
I'm super angry about these. I tried to phone order a pair and they had one in my size, but apparently it's Saint Laurent store policy that they can't allow you to pay with a credit card unless it's linked to the shipping address. I live in Canada and tried to use my card to pay and ship them to my relatives in Miami. Guy wouldn't let me do that and I have no idea why not. What if I was paying and sending them to a relative as a gift. What does it truly matter where I ship them to? What if you were living abroad but had cards from your other domestic home? It's just so stupid to me I don't get it...

Tons of people pulling scams nowadays but I know what you mean. It does get frustrating

It's pretty common policy...

Well at least they had your size 

Tons of people pulling scams nowadays but I know what you mean. It does get frustrating
Ya I get that but there's no way that a scam would be pulled. The SA even told me that all they do is take the number over the phone and call the bank to verify if it's correct information/ billing address is accurate. I technically could have got them still but my aunt didn't want to give her CC information to the Saint Laurent store over the phone. She wasn't comfortable because she has friends whose identities have been stolen and it was all in the South Florida area. I don't really blame her though because how can you ensure that the phone line is secure when your just giving information like that. It's stupid that they take phone orders but don't have online options for the outlets.

Well at least they had your size 
Doesn't even matter when they wouldn't let me pay for something and I fully had the cash to do so...Another example of getting effed over as a Canadian.

Last edited:

Ya I get that but there's no way that a scam would be pulled. The SA even told me that all they do is take the number over the phone and call the bank to verify if it's correct information/ billing address is accurate. I technically could have got them still but my aunt didn't want to give her CC information to the Saint Laurent store over the phone. She wasn't comfortable because she has friends whose identities have been stolen and it was all in the South Florida area. I don't really blame her though because how can you ensure that the phone line is secure when your just giving information like that. It's stupid that they take phone orders but don't have online options for the outlets.

Doesn't even matter when they wouldn't let me pay for something and I fully had the cash to do so...Another example of getting effed over as a Canadian.
They should offer a paypal invoice option, I don't know if SLP employees will be that unprofessional/sneaky as to let CC info float around. But oh well , nothing to do this time around 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom