Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
yea naw the kicks are a no go....they have some slingback heels thatlook promising - then the rose line is a lil better - again im talking all wifey...

i think homey is going for this look:

28u6a7a.jpg

not for me but go ahead

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
yea naw the kicks are a no go....they have some slingback heels that look promising - then the rose line is a lil better - again im talking all wifey...

i think homey is going for this look:

28u6a7a.jpg

not for me but go ahead
laugh.gif
I swear the way high end models dress are outlandish. Nohate dagolden but those LVs are
sick.gif

that lv is hideous. haha looks almost like those retro pumas thatve been pumpin out

yoo rfx. any word on if the gucci slipons are goin on sale soon? lol theyve been sittin unnoticed at my local gucci store for a bit.
worker told me the blur based one is comin out in jan?

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

that lv is hideous. haha looks almost like those retro pumas thatve been pumpin out

yoo rfx. any word on if the gucci slipons are goin on sale soon? lol theyve been sittin unnoticed at my local gucci store for a bit.
Want do you mean blur based one? My lady said they should be getting the blue ones in soon.

Houstonsnk,
By blue do you mean the blue guccissima pattern, like the brown ones that are out now have?
If so, I am going to have to cop those as soon as they are released.
Wish Gucci would make a belt with that pattern also.

Originally Posted by spottiswood

Houstonsnk,
By blue do you mean the blue guccissima pattern, like the brown ones that are out now have?
If so, I am going to have to cop those as soon as they are released.
Wish Gucci would make a belt with that pattern also.
Yes these.
212225_FVE80_4066_001_full.jpg

Yeah, I am hoping the black oens go on sale but the sizes online are depleting slowly so keep an eye out for it.
If a sale should arrive, I will definitely give you guys the first heads up.
I have a feeling a sale will be coming after Christmas or New Year.

Yeah thankx man....umm i had em on hold at LV in Soho but the salesman sold em....so he felt bad and they were sold out everywhere...so he ordered a fresh pair from Paris and even paid the shipping! lolz their a womens 41 .....and they were not cheap!

No need to mention their expensive
eyes.gif

Thanks, Houstonsnk.
I wish that they would have been all blue. It kind of ruins it for me with the white.
Oh well, I'll save more money for the navy LV sneakers that should be out soon.

Wow, looks like that entire line of LV stuff is awful.

Q, I posted pics of them earlier, this is the only other pic I have of them:

n182701956_30434358_2699.jpg

Still
smh.gif
at myself for paying full price on them, though.

^^I wouldn't mind a pair of red patents. I hope they have dropped the prices even more at NM. Ill be checking them out today plus other stores to see whatson sale.
RFX45-I hope you are right about a sell after Christmas. I need the blues and maybe blacks also. But I can't pay retail again. lol

I'm a person that has a good taste for the better things in life, but...

Almost everything I see in this entire post:
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom