Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love my Donald Duck Gucci's

Really wanted to get the ozweego out of blkmarker but hell damn , problems arise in the worst situation 

Does  people in this thread own that pair? if so how do you like them ? 

Hey Folks...what is the biggest difference between these boots? There is a $100 price difference...appreciate the info!

Hey Folks...what is the biggest difference between these boots? There is a $100 price difference...appreciate the info!
Where all these noobs comin from? I'm sorry bruh but that was one of the dumbest things I've seen posted in here. Even Ray Charles could see the difference of those boots...

What are you'll thoughts on these SLP sneakers. kind of salty i missed out on the wing Jordans that dropped yesterday might buy these to replace the hole. I'm thinking these will go well with my pair of John Elliott black Knee Blowout jeans.

What are you'll thoughts on these SLP sneakers. kind of salty i missed out on the wing Jordans that dropped yesterday might buy these to replace the hole. I'm thinking these will go well with my pair of John Elliott black Knee Blowout jeans.

Don't do it. seems like a spontaneous buy since you struck out on the Wing Jordans yesterday. You'll thank us later :lol: :x

Broke these out for the first time today. Impatiently waiting for the other two colors to drop. Love this shoe :pimp:

Last edited:
Anybody else see the CP's Chelseas in tan for 420 and 368 is that a good price?

Asking bc im thinking of taking the plunge and also leveraging AMEX deal

lastly doesnt AMEX charge for international purchases?

They been cheaper but thats a decent price for them on sale. Near the holidays, the price was like $265 for them on FORWARD.

http://www.fwrd.com/product-suede-c...s-in-black/SLAU-WZ34&site=f&product=SLAU-WZ34

Thanks i figured with 50 off additional it cant be that bad thanks

havent rocked chelseas but thinking of taking the dive but no rush

has anyone seen the taupe in a different lite? Im having hard time finding a video review anywhere

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/common-projects-chelsea-boots-item-11985817.aspx?ffref=pp_pa

Last edited:
Anybody else see the CP's Chelseas in tan for 420 and 368 is that a good price?

Asking bc im thinking of taking the plunge and also leveraging AMEX deal

lastly doesnt AMEX charge for international purchases?
Depends on your card I think. I know my gold card does not charge me international fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom