Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoox wish they had these in my size

@Hennessy with all the hype from last year, I'm surprised people are sleeping on these. Much better than the Yeezys everyone is going gaga over.

Sick @echau  and agreed, would rather trade my white V2's for those.

Nice @Gpoop  , new is on the right, correct?

I guess lighting is huge too, here's my new sigaro pair and the same one under different lighting:

I originally liked the more saturated, deeper color but the new muted sigaro has been slowly growing on me. (Also helps after a waterproof coat, darkens it real lightly but still noticeable)

Photos are from this past weekend, featured on a new online publication I'm managing, thought you dapper gentlemen may appreciate it.

@milehypeclub

www.milehypeclub.com

What's making u drop em? Not enough wear?

I've never worn them. Cant see myself wearing these because they are kinda shiny haha. I bought them on final sale so I can't return them.

Last edited:
Mr. Porter doesn't look to good. I hit sale and its different than past seasons.

Edit: Never mind had to go to homepage to find the normal sale.

Last edited:
Mr. Porter doesn't look to good. I hit sale and its different than past seasons.

Edit: Never mind had to go to homepage to find the normal sale.
It's true though. Still isn't anything spectacular as most things are only 30% off but there are items up to 50% off so something can definitely be found for a decent/good deal.

I'm sitting on the bench for this sale season. Went far too crazy the last one...

It's true though. Still isn't anything spectacular as most things are only 30% off but there are items up to 50% off so something can definitely be found for a decent/good deal.

I'm sitting on the bench for this sale season. Went far too crazy the last one...

I wait till they start dropping till 60-70% off most of the really good stuff is already gone, but you can find some gems for cheap.

yeah gats are still $350 so nahhhhh

page monitor the gats and wait till they percentage goes up.

I wait till they start dropping till 60-70% off most of the really good stuff is already gone, but you can find some gems for cheap.
page monitor the gats and wait till they percentage goes up.

Never thought to even try and use this until now

i will check this out

are chrome extensions available on mobile as well?

For anyone still looking for triple white Y3 pure boosts, I got a couple for 190 each at Nordstrom. Call and have them shipped. I'm in CA but had mine shipped from NY and NJ stores.

For anyone still looking for triple white Y3 pure boosts, I got a couple for 190 each at Nordstrom. Call and have them shipped. I'm in CA but had mine shipped from NY and NJ stores.
Do you happen to have the item# for it?

Last edited:
damn should i cop these leather ramones for $560?

or these cream raf stans for $240

damn idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom