Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's considered a discounted price for CP achilles ? I know on Mr Porter and ssense are having a sale now and some achilles are around 360 have they ever been had for less? 

or any other minimalist sneaker recommendations? 

It's coming down between these 2..

Where can I purchase those Gats?

bought a pair of TOM FORD sneakers (not with me right now) 

I needed a US9/EU42/UK8 

the box says 8 and the shoe also says 8. Any idea if this is a US8 or a UK8? Much help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

I know this really isn't the place for this but is anyone into watches here? I'm thinking about getting my first Rolex. I really like the GMT master II. Also like the submariner and datejust. Out of those what is the better investment? I'm most likely going to buy pre owned. 

I know this really isn't the place for this but is anyone into watches here? I'm thinking about getting my first Rolex. I really like the GMT master II. Also like the submariner and datejust. Out of those what is the better investment? I'm most likely going to buy pre owned. 

Check here

http://niketalk.com/t/587409/the-timepiece-thread-vol-read-the-1st-post/2940#post_28179569

Also my recommendation would be to try it on at an ad first so u can really determine if u want a GMT and in which color or precious metal.

Take your time the watches aren't going anywhere. I thought i wanted a GMT but the new air king just spoke to me differently when I tried it on vs the blnr or hulk

The air king was different and looked better on my wrist and was different from what you normally see

Check here

http://niketalk.com/t/587409/the-timepiece-thread-vol-read-the-1st-post/2940#post_28179569

Also my recommendation would be to try it on at an ad first so u can really determine if u want a GMT and in which color or precious metal.

Take your time the watches aren't going anywhere. I thought i wanted a GMT but the new air king just spoke to me differently when I tried it on vs the blnr or hulk

The air king was different and looked better on my wrist and was different from what you normally see
Thanks man, appreciate it! A friend of mine just got an Air King for free last week. His father got it from his company when he retired. He's a big man and never fit him or his son. It's actually quite nice.

Theres definitely some steals on Ssense right now, especially for Balenciaga items (Arenas are mad cheap). I don't want any Arenas so Imma pass but something can be had on there for sure. I'm tryin to chill until that one big ticket piece that screams to me is deep discounted.

Seems they never put SLP on that deep of a discount. It was spoken about in here but it would make sense that the more popular items ain't going on deep discounts.

I'm kicking myself they had the royals on Barney's and I passed for 400. Can't find any price cheaper.

Anybody knows how Antonia works I tried contacting to buy some loubs they never responded

Theres definitely some steals on Ssense right now, especially for Balenciaga items (Arenas are mad cheap). I don't want any Arenas so Imma pass but something can be had on there for sure. I'm tryin to chill until that one big ticket piece that screams to me is deep discounted.

Seems they never put SLP on that deep of a discount. It was spoken about in here but it would make sense that the more popular items ain't going on deep discounts.

There's no Balenciagas on ssense think your talking about another site?

I'm kicking myself they had the royals on Barney's and I passed for 400. Can't find any price cheaper.

Anybody knows how Antonia works I tried contacting to buy some loubs they never responded
just be patient. those will pop up somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom