Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the big difference between preforated cp achilles lows and just the solid all white?

Minimal right?

any feedback appreciated
theyre perforated... if youre debating on copping because theyre on sale, just wait for the classic all whites fam. the holes are way too noticeable and dont look as clean on feet in comparison

How should I size on the Margiela crack up runners when I'm a size 11.5? Should I go with a 44 or 45 as no half size options, any advice would be highly appreciated.

What exactly is the difference between regular boost and Y-3? Keep in mind I don't own or know anything about boost.

IMG_0163.JPG

Great price. Would have copped if it was still available.

Still waiting for blushes to go on sale.

A lot of these designers are straight ctrl+a, ctrl +c one another I saw lanvin mimicked the sl backpacks, Prada straight up put out some yukeyens and slapped their own logo on it and called it a day. Jeeeshhh

I always forget about these CP Chelseas. I did a bunch of walking in them tonight, and I must say, the crepe sole is very much appreciated.

IMG_20170720_203640.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody need a pair of Givenchy Studded Chelsea's? 42 LMK. They run big. So 42.5-43.5 would be good for you. I'm a 42 in MMM. DS of course.

That's a good price, I copped those for 246 when sales started, but I don't fit in women's unfortunately. Natural is a nice color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom