Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo9_r1_250.gif

@neiman

:lol: I'm sure you'll be getting an update really soon b.

@futurehendrix CP deal isn't bad but after that SLP chelsea deal...that deal looks like a joke lol.

A friend of mine who made an order a few hours after me just got his order cancelled. I'm not trying to worry anyone but the email said the item was out of stock and they aren't able to fulfill the order. He's going to try to contact their customer service and see what the deal is.

A friend of mine who made an order a few hours after me just got his order cancelled. I'm not trying to worry anyone but the email said the item was out of stock and they aren't able to fulfill the order. He's going to try to contact their customer service and see what the deal is.
I tried to double up on the initial restock and I had my order cancelled

I tried to double up on the initial restock and I had my order cancelled

Ya, to be honest, I have no clue how they operate there. I don't know if they honor sales by time ordered or what not, but they probably don't. Some here have said they used one day shipping or express shipping to try to accelerate their orders and make sure they don't get cancelled. So I could see them cancelling the next person who accidentally selected regular shipping etc. Who knows but my order definitely says shipped and there's tracking. I only ordered one pair.

Didn't know they were cancelling orders. They shipped mine out a few minutes ago and I ordered way after it was posted in here.

Didn't know they were cancelling orders. They shipped mine out a few minutes ago and I ordered way after it was posted in here.

I didn't think they would either. My pair was shipped as well but there have been a few cancelled orders already. I know that they'll try to pull stock from store inventory but if there's too many orders to fill then it might be tight.

Which outlet? You've seen them in person or is there a site somewhere.

Sorry living in alaska im limited to online

Saint Laurent Sawgrass Mills, call and get them shipped.

Also, my items all got delivered today. Literally 4 separate packages, i'm not home receive to them but tracking already shows as delivered.

Saint Laurent Sawgrass Mills, call and get them shipped.

Also, my items all got delivered today. Literally 4 separate packages, i'm not home receive to them but tracking already shows as delivered.

Nice man. Can you post an update with some pics possibly later when you open the package?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom