Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I coudn't find a plain pic of them. I need these in an 11 g if anyone is selling them. I'll take em used or new. I should of never passed them up whenthey first came out.
edc25e8ea4684c9559ec0fba1560da7cdfce8dd.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

A quick heads up, Saks has been sending 10% or 15% off discounts on their site. Gucci and Prada are excluded on the one I got (the 10% seems to be good ob Gucci) but the YSL is good to go.
It's a one time use only so I can't share, especially since it won't expire til the end of June so I might see something I can take the discount on.
Just a heads up, check your spam/junk mailbox, you might be one of the lucky ones.

Some website is also stating that signing up on their website will get you a 10% off coupon but I haven't tried that. If you have an extra email address for junk mails, I guess it is worth a shot.
Good luck to all!
good looks

Weather here is fantastic today....
Graphites may finally see the light of day
happy.gif

2 more colors of those "Native American" Gucci's

im still tryna get my hands on the blue ones but those 1st white 1's kinda have my attention 4 some reason. Any1 seen any other colors in stores yet?

smh.gif
Why can't the weather be like this tomorrow, I want to pick up some things from Gucci tomorrow.

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks954

Ive seen All Black at Saks round my way... not too bad but the BLUE is the best imo
Yea I liked the blues too. But no place in Houston has them instore. I would like to see first. Ima check Saturday when I pick up some easterclothes.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

yeah those gucis are my fav sneaks ofall time, Im so mad i never copped em

pimp.gif
joints are nice.

Jay Z show me what you got video, foot up chillin in the Rari shotgun with Dale Jr. on the side of a mountain made me like them even more
laugh.gif

a few pick ups really looking to part ways with these pieces(sk pics didnt have time to tag my pics)

dolce gabbana jacket xl (really fits like a medium)

dior homme button-size 50

( blurry)

dolce&gabbana jacket xl

dior homme size 41 (all purpose shoes)

The Gucci loafs and the black Gucci lows are off the meat rack.. this little spread is real nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom