Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 5tan

If/When I decide to pull the trigger on the slips, I'd personally go sockless.
I don't know if i can go sockless, my feet just start sweating and there's nothing i can do about it. Should i wear loafer socks orperhaps ankle socks?

considering the cheap materials on the Gucci slips, you wouldn't be ruining anything by going sockless.

Originally Posted by Apple Windows

Originally Posted by 5tan

If/When I decide to pull the trigger on the slips, I'd personally go sockless.
I don't know if i can go sockless, my feet just start sweating and there's nothing i can do about it. Should i wear loafer socks or perhaps ankle socks?
sockless, all day long, thats how i did mine

Originally Posted by Apple Windows

I finally picked up a pair of gucci slip ons and they're great but i think i may have bought them half a size too big.
Can anyone tell me what kind of socks are suppose to be worn with these? Does it matter? What looks better?
i dont kno what the socks r called but theyre lower than ankle socks. they like just cover ur heel. i thought they were only made for women but ibought sum mens Hanes ones from walmart.

Fam, trying to unload a few items, I am selling a pair of Louis V. Graphite Highs, if interested pm me, they have been worn 3X.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^I know which ones your taking about.
I need those Slip On's tho.

Yeah a friend suggested those socks to me last week, gotta check Banana Republic which is where he told me to go.

I think the socks you guys are talking about are called no-show socks or "not" socks. I've also heard them called loafer socks. I bought a few inthe gap once and they were women's socks but they got the job done. Should look something like this...
auy15i.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Received the YSL Rolling sneakers along with a new Paul Smith belt from the Saks F&F sale.
Seems perfect for the spring.
ysl11.jpg
the quality on these are
eyes.gif
, im sure you paid a good priceon the sale .... Im still made at myself for paying retail for garbage
sick.gif

^^^ Come on now, you wearing Cartiers, JM Westons, Hamilton and Berluti... you need a much better cuff links than those.
At least some sterling silver Cartier cuff links to match the watch.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^^ Come on now, you wearing Cartiers, JM Westons, Hamilton and Berluti... you need a much better cuff links than those.
At least some sterling silver Cartier cuff links to match the watch.
happy.gif
ahah ahahah ayou are right but i was trying to match my cuffs,shoes and somewhat my socks lol lol
laugh.gif

not a big fan of guccis but these driving mocassins are kickass
you gotta love ysl

i saw them online, Steve Aoki i think, intersting indeed

Yeah I didn't wanna anything because my first reaction [Pops] Bang Bang bang [Pops] but I wondered if they were just some vintage Gucci's from way backbut naw those lookin real Canal St.

Good news to those waiting!

Barney's is having their ONE DAY 40% SALE on May 4th
(I hate that it is always on a weekday)

I will list exclusions as they surface.

2009_04_barneyssale.jpg.jpeg

Saks is reportedly running a 2-day sale for Mother's Day Weekend with pre-sale starting Monday May 4th as well.

Got this yesterday in the mail for Neiman Marcus. Not sure if shoes are excluded though since it only mentions mens contemporary sportwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom