Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

He doesnt even try hard, and still manages to be fly, how can people possibly hate on this man....

m75kxf.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by kicks409

yo rfx I just happened to b checkin bluefly and they have these up get them now lol http://www.bluefly.com/Gu...RCH/303931001/detail.fly

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.
Even though they only have a size 8.5US (7.5UK) and I need a 7.5G (not sure what size is what) I placed the order and if it doesn't fit I guess I'll just return it.
To those interested in ordering, use the code AFF30 for an extra $30 off $150+ purchase. It is only applicable to first orders though so I just used a new/different e-mail address and it worked.

Thanks agains kicks409, appreciate the help.
icon_good.gif

Fx u know its all lovie homie im glad u copped if they had my size I would have pulled the trigger instantly.
roll.gif

^^not my pics btw, but I think all LV stores have waiting list. I know here in Houston they are all filled. I also heard rumors about 1 pair a size but im notsure on that.

The colors have changed on the $960 Dons.
I can confirm that. The pictured shoe above is different than the sample, which i saw & liked better.

PO

i wish i had 12 to blow on some kicks cuz those jaspers are so ODDDDDDDDDDDD

i might rob somebody for those if i catch someone at night with them for real

I called the Houston LV store earlier this afternoon. I asked if they would be receiving anymore shipments once they're all sold, they werent to sure.

He put me on the list for the Red Don's and said his manager would call me to get credit card info etc,( Never mentioned whether it was a long list or howmany people were on it )

The Red Don's will be released towards the end of June from what I was told.

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

I called the Houston LV store earlier this afternoon. I asked if they would be receiving anymore shipments once they're all sold, they werent to sure.

He put me on the list for the Red Don's and said his manager would call me to get credit card info etc,( Never mentioned whether it was a long list or how many people were on it )

The Red Don's will be released towards the end of June from what I was told.
WOW! I might need to call them, but I just cant pay that much.
embarassed.gif
Maybe if I get some extra money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

New pics..

lv-kanye-hb-3.jpg

sold. hitting up the LV store this weekend to see if i can get on the list.

thats the pic that sold you?
laugh.gif

the colors look different.......no?

kanye_lv_line_price.jpg
I liked the original picture, however, the new more brown toned pictures makes me like them even more...enough to try and get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom