Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
Yes, probably $15 cheaper too. I haven't seen them in stores yet though.
untitl25.jpg

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by RFX45

The Punchy Graphite (chucks) is only retailing for $515 I believe (or is it $551?).
It's almost a bargain compared to the LV x Kanye.
What a year and economy change makes. The Elan Graphites were $100 more compared to the Punchy.
The price makes it harder to pass up.
laugh.gif
Well, it's probably just me.
eek.gif
only $515? I'm heading to the store this friday after work to pick em up.

I'm not sure if that is sarcasm but I really am close to getting the shoes because it is a lot cheaper than I expected. I might be getting the graphitebeanie too instead of the Gucci or Prada ones.

that stack bluefly promo is dope but nothin stacks with it.
still tryin to move 500$ on bluefly :/
since the brown slip ons are gone, havent seen anythin interestin

no sarcasm at all RFX. $515 isn't bad compared to the other graphite highs. Plus I like these much better for some reason.

no sarcasm at all RFX. $515 isn't bad compared to the other graphite highs. Plus I like these much better for some reason.

You'll probably beat me to it. Post pic when you do.
I handled it at the LV store at Beverly Center but they were already closing so I didn't bother getting it as I wanted to get the beanie as well.
I was considering the brown one but, maybe it's just the light, in certain angles the light brown part looks yellow/orange and kind of lost interest on itso I'll stick to the graphite version.
On the other hand, this Street Sneaker Boot looks so much better in person. Retail is $700.
Worth a look I think.
untitl33.jpg

You'll probably beat me to it. Post pic when you do.
I handled it at the LV store at Beverly Center but they were already closing so I didn't bother getting it as I wanted to get the beanie as well.
I was considering the brown one but, maybe it's just the light, in certain angles the light brown part looks yellow/orange and kind of lost interest on it so I'll stick to the graphite version.
On the other hand, this Street Sneaker Boot looks so much better in person. Retail is $700.
Worth a look I think.
untitl33.jpg

I like the lows.

I'm looking for a pair of white high-top sneakers. I like larger tongues and straps. I'm wondeirng if ya'll have any suggestions or brands I maynot have heard of?

Right now I'm thinking bout YSL's but wanna see if there's anything iller out.

oh yeah, here's a pic of my jasper's
tongue.gif

mt6nvs.jpg

D&G and DSquared are brands for you if you are looking for hi-tops with bigger tongues.
Raf Simmons, Ato and MMM for bigger straps.
A lot of designers are going that route now so you can check Pierre Hardy, Rick Owens and Alejandro Ingelmo.

Raf Simons Multicolor Velcro
raf-simons-fw09-velcro-sneaker-1.jpg
I've been convincing myself that this is a completely unnecessary purchase and I need to focus on saving for my house... priorities...damn..
laugh.gif

new raf's = gross

but if i ever find the military stitch joints DEEPLY discounted, im going in.

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Go on and just save for your house doyung9.
laugh.gif

That shoe is just too over-the-top.

I'm pretty pleased with myself in that regard. I'm EXTREMELY young to be thinking home ownership, but I suppose that's the smart way of thinking.

D&G and DSquared are brands for you if you are looking for hi-tops with bigger tongues.
Raf Simmons, Ato and MMM for bigger straps.
A lot of designers are going that route now so you can check Pierre Hardy, Rick Owens and Alejandro Ingelmo.

nice thanks. I'm hoping for a pair with both. Never heard of MMM so I'm gonna start there.

hey rfx (or anyone else), any chance you could give me links to sites selling those shoes? even their company sites? I can't seem to find MMM or a few theother ones you named.

just looked through all of neimanmarcus.com, barneys.com, and saks5th.com... and still nothing i'm really feeling.

k, i'm hoping y'all can help me here, since nobody did on the thread for these shoes elsewhere on this forum:

i'm seriously thinking about copping the grey/pink/brown jaspers...

what size do i get tho? i wear a 13 in most shoes, but had to get 12's in all colors of yeezys, and i wear a 12 in high top dunks...

and what should i expect to pay at this point?

is there any chance of finding them in an LV store, or is it ebay or bust at this point?

Originally Posted by jphonix

k, i'm hoping y'all can help me here, since nobody did on the thread for these shoes elsewhere on this forum:

what size do i get tho? i wear a 13 in most shoes, but had to get 12's in all colors of yeezys, and i wear a 12 in high top dunks...

is there any chance of finding them in an LV store, or is it ebay or bust at this point?
Call up your local SA and see if they can help you locate them. If you dont have a local SA call 866.VUITTON.

As for sizing, you generall want to go a size down from your us sz to get to your LV size. Considering you go from 12-13, I have no clue what size you shouldwear, I suggest going into a store and trying some on.

Originally Posted by jphonix

I'll just "assume" that you have no purchasing history at LV. If you do, forgive me for assuming.

But since you have no purchase history, depending on if the SA is nice or not, they'll probably tell you that no pairs are available. Or recommend that youget on the waitlist for when they re-release in Oct.

If you want them now, you're best bet is eBay.

wow... so it sounds like i might wear a 11 in those then... sounds like they run 2 sizes big?

so sketchy to buy them on ebay without knowing...

i'm in raleigh, north carolina, and we have a LV store in one of our malls, but i heard those type stores didn't get these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom