Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i copped the jaspers... should be here by saturday, monday at the latest... we'll see how they fit and how much i like them in person...

i feel good about it tho, they're certainly some fly *** shoes...

jphonix...glad you decided to copp them...i love mine.

n679096371_2814596_7599576.jpg

Originally Posted by jphonix

to my house... my local LV store doesn't sell shoes so they couldn't even have them transferred there. so i doubt i can return them there...

only reason i'd probably return these is if they don't fit right... which i'm really hoping they do because all other sizes are long gone...

but what's with this rumor about them releasing more in a month or two?
you can return any LV item to any LV store regardless of what that store carries.
they will in fact be re-releasing the sneakers come fall/winter
no problem with a few questions its just you made it seem as if your purchase was far greater than just a pair of kicks

about the re-release... a LV manager told me yesterday that the re-release is spanning from the last couple weeks into october, it's of 150 pairs of thevarious styles, and sizes, some of which some stores have already received their's...

about the re-release... a LV manager told me yesterday that the re-release is spanning from the last couple weeks into october, it's of 150 pairs of the various styles, and sizes, some of which some stores have already received their's...
They're re-releasing them.

/discussion.

Originally Posted by doyung9

about the re-release... a LV manager told me yesterday that the re-release is spanning from the last couple weeks into october, it's of 150 pairs of the various styles, and sizes, some of which some stores have already received their's...
They're re-releasing them.

/discussion.
yeah, but only 150 total, of all the different styles, so there's no guarantee they'll re-release your size in a jasper for instance... orif they do there might be 1 or 2 in the whole company... and some of the re-release has already landed in stores...

just thought i'd share the info...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

to my house... my local LV store doesn't sell shoes so they couldn't even have them transferred there. so i doubt i can return them there...

only reason i'd probably return these is if they don't fit right... which i'm really hoping they do because all other sizes are long gone...

but what's with this rumor about them releasing more in a month or two?
you can return any LV item to any LV store regardless of what that store carries.
they will in fact be re-releasing the sneakers come fall/winter
no problem with a few questions its just you made it seem as if your purchase was far greater than just a pair of kicks
that re-release will be tempting.

ok, just got the for real for real lowdown from the shoe chick at a florida LV store.

LV took like around 5000 preorders for these shoes, but they only manufactured 2000 (that's total, of all the styles, not 2000 each style).

this re-release is gonna be about 200 pairs, and 90% of it is already spoken for by those who gave their CC info and didn't cancel their order once theyfound out they couldn't get them the first time...

so that's about 2200 total of the kanye x LV collabo, meaning there's probably only like 500 pairs or less of these pink sole jaspers on the planet.

pretty limited... makes me feel a lil' better about dropping so much on 'em, haha...

^ yeah, they come in brown suede, tan suede, that blue that he has on, and patent leather w/a black sole. The suedes are $420 the patent is $440

ok, just got the for real for real lowdown from the shoe chick at a florida LV store.

LV took like around 5000 preorders for these shoes, but they only manufactured 2000 (that's total, of all the styles, not 2000 each style).

this re-release is gonna be about 200 pairs, and 90% of it is already spoken for by those who gave their CC info and didn't cancel their order once they found out they couldn't get them the first time...

so that's about 2200 total of the kanye x LV collabo, meaning there's probably only like 500 pairs or less of these pink sole jaspers on the planet.

pretty limited... makes me feel a lil' better about dropping so much on 'em, haha...
ehhh don't believe everything your SA says. All I'm saying is there are still pairs floating around in the system in random sizes.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

this re-release is gonna be about 200 pairs, and 90% of it is already spoken for by those who gave their CC info and didn't cancel their order once they found out they couldn't get them the first time...

ehhh don't believe everything your SA says. All I'm saying is there are still pairs floating around in the system in random sizes.
oh i'm not, but she runs the shoe department there and said the same thing of forums and blogs, don't believe everything they sayeither... although i'd probably say i'm more likely to believe her than these forums and blogs, seeing as tho she has the inside scoop... she alreadysold me the shoes, she has nothing to gain by lying to me at this point (i bought them yesterday, but called back today to rap to her about the details on howlimited these actually are, etc.).

she did say after this last 200 dropping, that's definitely it for these... there will be no more.

and yes, there are some in the system, however a lot of times one might show up as available at a store in the system, but it's actually on hold forsomeone, and they won't come off of it, or will deny having it, as was the case for my pair the day b4 i copped. but luckily they didn't pick them upby the deadline and i got them. last week there were 5 available nationwide in my size, today she checked the system and there were none left. but perhapsi'll call another rep tomorrow and have 'em recheck that to see if she was jiving me or not...

laugh.gif
son still tryna convince himself of his purchase -

she's feeding you the "limited" bit cause thats obv what you wanna hear - them numbers sound off...and even if exactly true...you think they cantcall a meeting today and say damn we gotta milk this campagin a lil more...drop another 1000 pairs!

you called back AFTER copping to find that out...if she said oh they'll be around no problem...you would have returned em -

obv the "exclusiveness" is what your trying to cop...and thats still up in the air right now -

just enjoy the sneakers when you get em and dont worry...limited or not its an LV sneaker....not a GR air force- your not gonna run into 10 people wearing emat the same time at a party...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

she's feeding you the "limited" bit cause thats obv what you wanna hear - them numbers sound off...and even if exactly true...you think they cant call a meeting today and say damn we gotta milk this campagin a lil more...drop another 1000 pairs!

you called back AFTER copping to find that out...if she said oh they'll be around no problem...you would have returned em -

obv the "exclusiveness" is what your trying to cop...and thats still up in the air right now -

just enjoy the sneakers when you get em and dont worry...limited or not its an LV sneaker....not a GR air force- your not gonna run into 10 people wearing em at the same time at a party...
agreed. some people just don't get it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

she's feeding you the "limited" bit cause thats obv what you wanna hear - them numbers sound off...and even if exactly true...you think they cant call a meeting today and say damn we gotta milk this campagin a lil more...drop another 1000 pairs!

just enjoy the sneakers when you get em and dont worry...limited or not its an LV sneaker....not a GR air force- your not gonna run into 10 people wearing em at the same time at a party...
agreed. some people just don't get it.
eyes.gif

didn't want to be the one to say it... but yeah. expect an epic WDYWT post when dude finally gets them in, I'm sure.

didn't want to be the one to say it... but yeah. expect an epic WDYWT post when dude finally gets them in, I'm sure.

Followed by a miserable buy/sell posting for a VNDS pair of Kanye x LV shoes.

Followed by a miserable buy/sell posting for a VNDS pair of Kanye x LV shoes.
roll.gif
see i wasnt even tryna go hard on him (pause)

but yea theres a 97% chance these get worn for like a week...nobody reacts to them and they get put up for sale
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom