Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Lanvins are sweet! Is that readily available in stores or were they from last season?
One reason I'm afraid to go to Barneys is because I'll probably be getting a pair (or two) Lanvins shoes and I really... REALLY do not need anymore sneakers. 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

saw those lanvins on bluefly. nice pickup.  

Rfx dope fit on J.Legend rocking the guccis. He look like he should be on CSI Miami.

Ahhh, so those were the one from Bluefly?
It's probably from the past season then.
I hate it that Bluefly never have my size in Lanvins when they get their stock.

they had those at LV in chicago..I went with the all whites instead. If the stripe accross the mid-sole was red instead of navy I might of grabed those too.

thanks guys, and yuppp my girl got them for me on Bluefly. I've wanted the black pair forever and actually never knew they made a navy. But she saw these and knew how I felt about blue suede shoes
pimp.gif

^ yeah, those are the only gucci shoes i've ever seen that i want. heh, prolly the first pair of dressier shoes that i actually want...

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Rfx dope fit on J.Legend rocking the guccis. He look like he should be on CSI Miami.

LOL @ He look like he should be on CSI Miami... I love that show but it annoys me how fly everyone is, minus Horatio his fly is with the shades

Originally Posted by Solini

LOL @ He look like he should be on CSI Miami... I love that show but it annoys me how fly everyone is, minus Horatio his fly is with the shades
  Yeah i love that show also, trips me out how they go to a bloody crime seen in all white and the girls will wear 6 inch stilletos
roll.gif

Here's my current high end rotation. I put in the red patent leather clae's bc I consider them high-end, even if they were like 1/5th the price of some of my shoes, I love em.

k3t8pt.jpg

I need a wild colored pair for the summer, any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Solini

Yeah i love that show also, trips me out how they go to a bloody crime seen in all white and the girls will wear 6 inch stilletos
roll.gif
Yeah a friend of mine refuses to watch the Miami edition for what you just said. The cast of NY seems to be the most realistic, but then again they're set up is opposite of Miami. NY is edition is mostly night crimes to look grimey where as Miami is sunshine all day lol

Originally Posted by RFX45

Rick Owens Sneakers. 
roll.gif

Rick-Owens-High-Top-Sneaker-01.jpg
Rick-Owens-High-Top-Sneaker-02.jpg

Rick-Owens-High-Top-Sneaker-03-424x540.jpg
Rick-Owens-High-Top-Sneaker-04-424x540.jpg
Only bright side of these are the off white colored soles, so when people think they're dirty you can reply they're supposed to look like that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

thanks guys, and yuppp my girl got them for me on Bluefly. I've wanted the black pair forever and actually never knew they made a navy. But she saw these and knew how I felt about blue suede shoes
pimp.gif
You need to give her one of these!

engagement-rings.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

pimp.gif
You need to give her one of these!

engagement-rings.jpg

roll.gif

I +#!@+#$ hate Rick Owens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom