Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLA01235_10.jpg
www.clae.com/Product.aspx?l=00010000000000000000&p=CLA01235
SNEAKER COLLECTING IS DEAD
1982 ~ 2007​

Yeah Im feelin those common projects Rfx those hightop pradas nice I like the purple joints you thinking about getting any

Claes are so dope...i've got the olive green joints...hella comfy..
RFX lolol i feel that bro...same here...money on my mind..
the common projects joints are very good quality and very comfy...i love them...they do remind me of dior too...

The damn nomads r sold out I wonder how long they were on their the kid u have any idea I could have used them

^^^^^Nah I always do a random search for ysl, dior, lanvin, ato... Whatever I find I try to inform you all. To tell you the truth I found them like 5 minutes before I posted. I don't know how long they will be up to answer your question.
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

This is the post where you can get all of your high-end hi top info right here. Read through it all, it is quite informative.
supertalk.superfuture.com...hp?t=29407
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

White patent leather A-cups? Sounds :pimp:
pimp.gif

Coming in this thread shows me how bad I need a discount at a store that sells high end shoes. Do you guys think that Saks will have a sale on Black friday?
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

I'm sorely disappointed with gucci's cruise collection minus the blue canvas lows. On the other hand, I'll be after the blue/red web belt, the blue nylon/red crest wallet, brown snake wallet, blue guccissima wallet, and probably the black croc since it's a beauty and i love skins

Yea the blue lows r hot I defintely want 2 pick those up what do u guys think about the 1s that r 1290

What's the prognosis?

Lanvin High Lace Trainer (The only ones availible in the U.S)
4vesljt.jpg

4ypfzif.jpg

2prv3tu.jpg

5x8z5hy.jpg

4z8ubf5.jpg

4lyjo85.jpg

I guarentee you would throw out everything to get the high top in these:
6b4oos9.jpg

4z03bix.jpg

A little taste:
6cgiq07.jpg

5zmt2jc.jpg

Can anobody give the exact name of these one ?
I've never seen them in store so they might be a us exclusive...no way;
Any real piece of information would be helpful

And yeah, Lanvin's purple ones are fly...i've heard the fbrg st honor store (paris) got some; but i've already spent too much last week on their clothes

Plz, i need those prada

280517571.jpg

Hey kid u seem 2 kno a grip about those lanvins does the store that carries them ship 2 the us

Lanvin I believe are the high-end of high-end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom