Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by lindenfinest

Really Barney's ships? Good lookin RFX..now i just have to hope they have a size 39 smh..Heads up everybpdy, Louboutin will be opening an e-store sometime in July, and they are gonna have a few style available,.. Thats where im hoping the get the multi ones which are the pink/purple sequence RFX posted about earlier

They also have those sequence at Barneys NYC and they do ship.

They also have them at the CL boutique and I believe they were $50 cheaper. Not sure if they ship, but you can give them a call.

Originally Posted by lindenfinest

i know none of you guys work at Barneys but ill take a crack at it anyway...Any idead if they carry full size runs? i.e a 39.. Ive been lookin for the studded in black and now the multis to no avail smh Ill call and see what they say

they had the blk studds but those are long gone now...

The Vandals? Call the Barneys at BH, CA. They have it for sure, that's where I took the pic from.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Yup, I posted a pic of it along with the navy version a couple of weeks ago.
sza07p.jpg

They also had the pink/purple sequin-esque version.

Sorry TheKid, I didn't get to check the price. IIRC, it should be around $400-$500 retail though.
How much did these go for?

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by RFX45

Yup, I posted a pic of it along with the navy version a couple of weeks ago.
sza07p.jpg

They also had the pink/purple sequin-esque version.

Sorry TheKid, I didn't get to check the price. IIRC, it should be around $400-$500 retail though.
How much did these go for?
Those grey louboutins look amazing... I need a pair...

YO!
wats up ya
I just got a call from my SA at LV . He said they have in a new suede meteor in charcoal/black and an olive green. I'm hoping the olive green is the brown suede we saw in that suitcase. My LV is kind of far so someone stop by theirs and take pics!!

can anyone please post legit sites that sell lanvin and gucci in the us. aside from the usual barneys, saks, neiman, bluefly.

Those lows are ILL Q!
pimp.gif

Anyone have pictures of the highs? I know someone in this thread purchased a pair a month back or so.

PO

So these came in yesterday...

Thanks to you guys for spawning my likeness to this brand and style.

I suppose I have to cut the original laces in order to replace them? Because the ends seem to be stitched in..

I didn't waste any time, they're were ready to go out for the Friday night...(pardon the camera phone pic taken on the club floor)

So, yeha ... I had a good time......
frown.gif
frown.gif

Nice pick-up Sole... Here's mine. Been wanting these for the longest.

Which probably means I'll be letting go of these now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom