Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be going to paris next week. 

will be taking some pics
smile.gif

Pretty much the same as Gucci for me, I wear a 42/UK8/US9 and it fits perfectly, although the new Gucci shoes seems to fit a lot bigger so I don't know. The last slip-ons and moccassins I got from Gucci, I had to get e 7.5G. I really suggest you try them on when you can, Barneys should be carrying it. If you are still in Vegas, I am sure you can find a store there that carries MMM.

New pick-up, finally came in, according to the guy at the Gucci store, i got the last 8.5 in the US.
31502go.jpg

picked this shirt up too

30cwsvd.jpg

I think those might have been 09 since the midsole is the new one, the only one looks like the Common Projects.
Nonetheless, awesome find. Love that colorway.

Nice pick up too Smooth, I'd just change the red laces and that shoe would be much better. You probably got that for a bargain this late in the sale too, which would make it a better cop.

airmurphy ive said it before and ill say it again, you have one of the dopest high end collections. and rfx you too mah dude

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

airmurphy ive said it before and ill say it again, you have one of the dopest high end collections. and rfx you too mah dude
Agreed, but you also have to throw in mrmar& hadegbite

yea gotta admit those gucci slip ons i saw on the first page are hot i would wear those with some preppy look like a polo tucked in with a brown leather belt and some khaki brown shorts and some raybans v.v

hey guys can anyone post a picture of you wearing the LV Punchy Sneaker in Black with slim fit jeans....... calling RFX. thanks Am debating on getting a pair.

Nice LV lows, haven't seen those around in a while.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by RFX45

I don't have a pair of black Punchy's, the one in my pic is just dark brown.

that would do. thanks in advance.

Here ya go.
34kg6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom