Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i picked them up at the South Coast plaza YSL. and Crumbs was right about the price. they were $525 red and $575 blue. There is also a blk patent pair out. All 3 are also available at the Rodeo Dr YSL. I kept talking to the sales person and told her i could get her a discount at ralph lauren and i was able to get 20% off. (so we got that discount now ) so i picked up a cologne while at it. lol

i picked them up at the South Coast plaza YSL. and Crumbs was right about the price. they were $525 red and $575 blue. There is also a blk patent pair out. All 3 are also available at the Rodeo Dr YSL. I kept talking to the sales person and told her i could get her a discount at ralph lauren and i was able to get 20% off. (so we got that discount now ) so i picked up a cologne while at it. lol

Lanvin for H&M Coming this Autumn 2010

H&M has just confirmed that its next designer collaboration will be with Lanvin! The collection for both men and women will be designed by Lanvin’s artistic director Alber Elbaz, and menswear designer Lucas Ossendrijver, and is slated to go on sale on November 23 in around 200 H&M stores worldwide.

“H&M approached us to collaborate, and see if we could translate the dream we created at Lanvin to a wider audience, not just a dress for less. I have said in the past that I would never do a mass-market collection, but what intrigued me was the idea of H&M going luxury rather than Lanvin going public. This has been an exceptional exercise, where two companies at opposite poles can work together because we share the same philosophy of bringing joy and beauty to men and women around the world.

Thanks Crumbs & AJ.
Let's keep this thread moving. No 20% Off, But here is my pair I just purchased. Sorry for the oversized picture.

The burgundy pair is nice too, but I could NOT pass on these!
pimp.gif

PO

Damn PO, nice pick up.

These YSL's making me want to go to South Coast Plaza now, especially since I though the navy version would retail around $700-$800.

Crumbs wrote:

Originally Posted by Rishi

Have all the colors in the new YSL's dropped? May I ask where you got them?

Also anyone know who sells Balenciaga shoes? I love those new ones with the clear sole (thanks for posting!)

I was at the ysl boutique yest and all the colorways have dropped minus the white/grey malibu mids.
The Balenciaga shoes can be found at Barneys - all the colorways with the clear soles have also dropped theres 3 variations i believe.

Balenciagas actually have at least 5 clear sole variations.
tumblr_l7m6vlrNjt1qcpaat.jpg

I'm not sure I've seen the black patent YSL Malibus. Got to check it out.

Also, is this one out?
tumblr_l6lmx3yrVq1qcpaat.jpg

Or these?

tumblr_l6emx3m3mL1qcpaat.jpg

Outside of the navy version, those two are probably my other favorites.

Thanks RFX.

I'm not sure about the pairs you posted, but we might as well add these to the mix!

1556l2b.png

PO

Legit check please my kind sirs.  been wanting these for a minute, but I haven't been scoping luxury kicks nearly long enough to decipher the knockos.  Much obliged in advance.

30kvl11.jpg

34hckdd.jpg

24y9v82.jpg

there's an authentic used pair of black jaspers on feebay... LV size 9...

this is prolly only the 3rd pair i've seen for sale anywhere in almost a year.

3 days to go still and it's already $1,150.00... gonna get ugly.

last pair up there went for $2000 (LV size 10 i think) a few months ago, and they were used...

i feel very lucky to have gotten mine for under $800... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rishi

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Legit check please my kind sirs.  been wanting these for a minute, but I haven't been scoping luxury kicks nearly long enough to decipher the knockos.  Much obliged in advance.

Without any doubt in my mind, most certainly fake unfortunately. Sorry
frown.gif
 Good luck though, hope you find a real pair soon!
Good look man.  It's all good.  I wont buy a pair until im certain they're authentic, so no harm no foul I guess. 

Any details on why they're undoubtedly fake?  Is there a fake guide for these anywhere?  couldnt really find anything here and this post is way deep to shuffle through

aww.....
i do like the style of those but the gum sole man......

quick somebody give me a second opinion.

I like mine if that helps.

Gumsoles are pretty nice, I like them too. Here' s my other Margiela with gum soles.

Those aren't really black khakis, the material is almost like nylon sweapants materials.
I actually wear it in more sporty, casual way but it can be pulled off with khakis/chinos or dark jeans.
11s2l9z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom