Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
The Whites. I did not know they made other colors? For anyone asking, NOT for sale either.

PO

ANother new pick-up, the perfect black dress shoes (to me at least). 10x better irl than the crappy cel pic.
311rq6a.jpg

Anyone know how prada a cups fit? I am looking at a prada a cup sz 11 which is equivalent to a 12. Was wondering if they run big to where they can fit a size 12.5 to 13? Replies will be greatly appreciated!!

DSW.com and Bulx.com are now sold out of the blanket, which was going for $99.99

eBay however has them up by resellers for $120ish.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Greytoe23

Anyone know how prada a cups fit? I am looking at a prada a cup sz 11 which is equivalent to a 12. Was wondering if they run big to where they can fit a size 12.5 to 13? Replies will be greatly appreciated!!
I don't know what exact size you'll need, but they do run big.

Originally Posted by Rishi

Hey guys, I need a simple sneaker so I am about to buy some Common Projects, just was wondering, I know they run a touch big, should I go for the 43's? I normally wear a EU 44/US 11/Lanvin 10.

Yes i would recommend .5 to 1 size below as they do run big.

Saw these at Barney's had to pick them up...black suede and gum sole? Yes Please.

mmmsmall.jpg

Please support LuxurySoles.com this is my site, i have put a lot of effort into the site and its growing. I'm working on sponsorships and partnerships. Please follow on twitter @LuxurySoles and become a fan on Facebook

Thanks fellas...it means the world to me that my NT Fam in here appreciate it, thats all i care about. Sorry RFX lol i still would love your input and contribution. Your fit pics would be priceless to me.

Word. I said the same thing.
Damn, that looks just like one of your pics. If you two collaborated, the site could be major. 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom