Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
question about LV shoes, do they ever actually come in euro sizing, ie. like euro 43 size? because i have only dealt with LV shoes in times of their 'LV' sizing which i usuallly go down 1 size for, I am looking at a pair of old tower sneakers on ebay but the seller is saying the inside tongue says euro 43? is that just an obvious indication they are fakes or do they actually come in those sizing? i normally never buy LV from ebay but been looking for these tower sneakers and they are sold out from last season
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

if i wear a 8-9 in gucci and a 9.5-10 in jordan what size would i wear in lanvins and ysl? could i fit a 41.5 ysl ?
yeah, i think so.. i weat 7 or 7.5g in Gucci... my YSL are 40+ so Id imagine so.

i've had my eye on these for months now... might try to finally grab 'em while i have the chance... if i'm a true 12.5 (some shoes a 12, some shoes a 13), what LV size do you think i'll be happiest with in these guys?

Louis-Vuitton-mens-Monte-Carlo-loafer-in-Mini-Damier-Embossed-Suede-2.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i've had my eye on these for months now... might try to finally grab 'em while i have the chance... if i'm a true 12.5 (some shoes a 12, some shoes a 13), what LV size do you think i'll be happiest with in these guys?

Louis-Vuitton-mens-Monte-Carlo-loafer-in-Mini-Damier-Embossed-Suede-2.jpg

Just go the same size as your Yeezys(KW x LV), I think that is your best bet.

loafers i would go even a half size down from lv sneakers since you dont actually lace em, , my imolas are size 6.5 lv and i wear a 7-7.5 lv for sneakers also keep in mind u dont normally wear socks with them

What's up fellas? Been scouring this post for a couple years. My first pick-up reply though. But, I just got these Common Projects red sued chukkas in the mail today. Second pair of designer kicks. Really pleased with the purchase. Opinions?

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

What's up fellas? Been scouring this post for a couple years. My first pick-up reply though. But, I just got these Common Projects red sued chukkas in the mail today. Second pair of designer kicks. Really pleased with the purchase. Opinions?
Very nice pick up.

Crumbs idk if you're still looking for the BAL shoes, but they are available at the boutiques...they also had all black, all white, and the all red ones available. I swooped the all white pair and a few other stuff. I'll post pics when I'm back home from my trip.

^ at the balenciaga boutiques? i just purchased the blue ones i posted a photo of from the vegas store yesterday. the reds are all gone in my size in all of their stores according to my sa. Barneys is supposed to receive them so i have a pair on hold there. i still want to pickup the all whites. thanks for the heads up.

yea at the BAL boutique in vegas...I went and saw all the colors, but don't know what sizes they have. The SA over there told me the red ones were selling like hot cakes.

I could have swore that 86dope dude use to be on Niketalk. I seen a dude that looked like him some years back under a different name though, could be wrong checking out his Tumblr thing is DOPE! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom