Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been in this thread in a minute.... Ive been on my Nike ishhhh but I have to say those CL are calling my name. Ive bought my girl a few pairs but I don't own any ..... That's about to change

laugh.gif
Those flew off the shelves.

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know where I can find a pair of louis vuitton punchy sneaker boot in damier canvas any color. I wear a 9

Thought i'd post in here as well. Excuse the mess in the background 
laugh.gif

Posted these CL's on here awhile back...un-DSd them finally last night:

Nice CLs up there. Really liking it the more I see it and it looks much better worn. Reminds me of the LV Punchy which are my favorite. I might try and get a pair if I could find the black leather version.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nice CLs up there. Really liking it the more I see it and it looks much better worn. Reminds me of the LV Punchy which are my favorite. I might try and get a pair if I could find the black leather version.
Thanks man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

how do balenciagas fit/run?

I have a pair of the black leather arenas (i believe this is the style name....the ones with the wide lacing) and i was able to go a full size down.  Im a 46 and a 45 fits just right.

Also for anyone who wasn't sure on the fit of the CLs, I just got a pair and they fit true to size.  I doubt there would be much leeway if you run into a pair a .5-1 size smaller.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Thanks man 
pimp.gif

Hey what size are thos CL's? and what size are you in nike's? or LV's? 

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Thanks man 
pimp.gif

I'm a 10-10.5 in nikes depending on the shoe and those CL's are a 43. Sorry, i dont own any LVs at the moment.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Thanks man 
pimp.gif

I'm a 10-10.5 in nikes depending on the shoe and those CL's are a 43. Sorry, i dont own any LVs at the moment.
Alright thanks man, yeah for a second I thought I would be a 41 since I believe thats the European sizing for a 10-10.5 So I guess I'm a 43 then. Thanks fam.

Saw the LV Tribes hitops yesterday and it looks much better in person.
check it out if you're looking at some LV sneaks.
tumblr_loa9ev1EOU1qcpaat.bmp

Yeah I agree RFX, saw them in person and picked them up yesterday. They actually sold out pretty quick apparently here, got the last one in my size and they didn't have much other sizes available too

tumblr_loa9ev1EOU1qcpaat.bmp

Not liking these saw these in my local spot and was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I think if they would remove the Louis Vuitton name and replace it with nike they would sit. They would end up at a nike clearance center.

^^^ not feeling these either, saw them a bit ago, I dont know what it is but haven't been feeling Loui V sneaker game lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom