Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those damn Ecorce lows make me regret getting the highs.

F it, I'm getting the lows and thanks for the help NT. Got more shoes on the way...

i know we all balenciaga'd out, but these rick owens are all kinds of dope to me. anybody know how they run?? i'm thinking a lil short.

i know we all balenciaga'd out, but these rick owens are all kinds of dope to me. anybody know how they run?? i'm thinking a lil short.

They run big, I'm a size 9.5, 10 in Jordans and have the same model of RO but with laces and blk in size 42 Eur

Last edited:
Something I've noticed...all my girl friends love my arenas and compliment me when I wear them. Even some random chick complimented me. Classy type girls too. Never got this with Jordans before.
But, most of my girl friends are fashion majors so they see Balenciaga and get all excited :lol:

Yeah i get the same. Being in Houston a very limited amount of peps know what they are and they are all girls.

^
Real Talk.
I was in Galleria today asking Reps at NM, Saks, Nordstrom if they carried Balenciaga & they aint know WTH I was talking about...:lol:

News, where do you purchase from?

PO

Last edited:
^
Real Talk.
I was in Galleria today asking Reps at NM, Saks, Nordstrom if they carried Balenciaga & they aint know WTH I was talking about...:lol:
News, where do you purchase from?
PO

Galleria is terrible, even though thats the only mall in Houston I go to.

Mortar on Westhiemer is nice.

For clothing I got to the Galleria Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Rack. They will blow your mind sometimes. Just look for purple tags in Max and Marshalls, they put those on designer clothing.

I go to the outlets as well. I have found some nice things in there from time to time.

I love to deal shop. I am not too big on retail unless I have to. Plus, I have a daughter I trick my money on.

I have to order in all my stuff. I barely purchase in store.

Last edited:
Looks like the Arena is the favorite shoe of the moment. Picked up the black highs for everyday wear. Balanciaga store in NYC had all of the current colors (Not the official colors): Black, Dark brown suede, Navy, Dark Green, Red/Gum, Light Grey, Lighter shade of brown
might go there tomorrow.Hope they still have the black arenas.

np, but give them a call first, im not sure if they carry mens products in that location

Recent purchases, Stubbs will go to mom and, unfortunately I have to part ways with the Arena's because they're to big.

Don't you wear a size 7 though? It might be tough to find them in your size bro. I know I'm usually an 8 and a 40 is still a lil big on me. And 39 is the smallest they make. But yeah, you should def join the club and get a pair :pimp:

If the Arenas run big, I'm probably an 8 on it. I wear a 42 in Margiela, Raf Simons and my lone Balenciaga is a 42/9, so I think it would be safe in a size 8 although I'd like to try them on first.
2aiwyh.jpg

You guys are devils advocate. :evil:

i want tts on my arenas because i am still in the teens and i think my feet might still grow a little.So i got a 41. The lady at the store tryed to give me a 39 since they didnt have a 40 and a 39 was snug.

Last edited:
Oh and I have a wide feet too so I can usually size up at times. Does the Arenas run narrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom