Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need those golds when are they releasing Mr100?
And too bad they didn't do a red pair like that

Last edited:
Interesting pairs Mr100, anything special to the iridescent soles? Just an enhanced color of the upper to compliment the leather?

Also, props again for the stuff Mr100 and NicolasHart have been posting. And of course to everyone that contributes as well, all the other pick-ups and heads up on sales and upcoming colorways, great way to keep the thread alive.

Never too early to say it but have a great, happy and safe holiday everyone!

lol i thought you were done? see i told you there would be others youd have to have. are they just trying to roll all these out before wang takes over?

Those pairs I posted are not releasing.

It was made for one store and all the VIP's took them. It was a gift from Balenciaga to me considering I spent over $20k with them.

The soles just have a nice effect to them. I think it's supposed to look like marble.. I'll snap pics of the soles later.

Higuy, they went crazy with Arenas but bare in mind there still hasn't been a colorway besides black and red that had more than 2500 pairs produced.

These are still very limited, I'm just glad the ride is over for me with Arenas... On to the pleated pairs and other high tops once they arrive.... Oh and some Louboutins

Bye bye Arenas / Poppy Balenciaga

Last edited:
Need that White/Gum color way up there. Is there an official color you can post for those?

Confirmed that the NYC store is still closed, so I'm going to try and put in a call.

RFX45, Thank you for the props.  I'm just a sneaker head like all you guys and trying to make it a little easier.  Speaking of which, second shipment of Arenas in Black, Red, White, Yellow nubuck w/ black sole and Red/orange nubuck dropped today if any is looking for a specific size let me know.

Nicholas is da man! Btw do any of you guys know is the red with gum bottom Arena a recent release or anywhere I can find a pair?

My newest pickup Balenciaga Cosmos' One of the dopest shoes i have seen in person. Color and textures are excellent. Sorry for the Ninjahood pics,

Last edited:
Nicholas is da man! Btw do any of you guys know is the red with gum bottom Arena a recent release or anywhere I can find a pair?
Kevin, the red/gum sole is recent to my knowledge.  We were supposed to receive them in my store and they never came in.  However, I can do a quick search and see if there is stock anywhere in them.

So if I wanted to pre-order the all red low arenas who should I call Barney's, Neimens, or Saks?
Based off of the Spring look-book for Barneys we are not receiving the Arena Lows, only the highs in 5 different colors.  However, I can make a few phone calls and double check that for you.

Last edited:
Based off of the Spring look-book for Barneys we are not receiving the Arena Lows, only the highs in 5 different colors.  However, I can make a few phone calls and double check that for you.
That would be awesome, thank you! I really love the low arenas and th hi-top panels. I'm willing to wait just not sure who to contact. Thanks again.

Nicholas, Thanks! I found them today at Balenciaga store in Soho, Chelsea store is still close. Here is what they have instore----
Suede in Grey, Blue and Yellow. red is sold out. want to get the blue one too but they only have larger size left, 44 and up.
Leather with gum bottom they have white, cream and red. I took the red and I think they still have couple pairs left.
One color leather they have black and cobalt. not sure about size though.

That's it, hope this help someone here to get a pair.

Merry X'mas to you all!!

PS, the red I got looks a little lighter than Mr100 post before, not sure if they're the same red or maybe its just the lighting. Will post pic when I get home.

Kevin, glad to hear it and thank you for sharing the stock in the other store today.

Side note, these arrived today contact me for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom