Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroyed leather (nubuck?) Rick Owens, liking this one a lot.
good god these are amazing. But i have a question for people with Ann Deme's. I was think about getting a pair of high tops but idk how they would look all zipped up over skinny bottoms. And how do they fit? what if you have a somewhat thick calfs and they wont even zip up?

Gum sole looking good, best pic of it I've seen. Might be perfect for spring/summer.

Ive gone off leather sole shoes lately, they just too uncomfortable if you do any walking in em. I copped these over a yr back and how the same design is everywhere.

I picked up another pair of guccis in the sale this week with rubber sole - should get a bit more wear out of these now :D

Ive gone off leather sole shoes lately, they just too uncomfortable if you do any walking in em. I copped these over a yr back and how the same design is everywhere.

Bring it to a cobbler and have them put rubber topy over the leather sole.

any notable shoes on sale at barneys ny?

edit: mainly sneakers

Last edited:
I have someone in Italy looking for the BALENCIAGA ARENA TRAINER LOW IN PAVOT for me, I found them online but only size they are sold out of, is my size of course.

I really prefer the lows to the highs, here's hoping them can come through. On a side note, new shirt pick up for me

Bring it to a cobbler and have them put rubber topy over the leather sole.

Yea Im going over tomorrow to my guy to see if he can put 1-2cm rubber outsole over the leather sole. Most guccis nowadays come with the rubber layer outsole but what I need is a softer sole. Hopefully I can work something out, I also find the heel on guccis a bit low for my feet, only 1-2 cms but still I fine em uncomfortable when I do some walking in them.

How do you like the quality of Lanvin shirts? I'm looking to buy a few
The shirt is high quality, super soft cotton made in Italy ( the Givenchy is made in Portugal) graphic pops with color this shirt is a little oversized get a size down or two if you want it slim, it's more of a relax cut.

Just saying happy new years and have a great 2013 to the threads I am a regular at. Wish everyone in continued success so we can keep the thread alive. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom