Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told the seller with the Dons to have them checked at the LV store before he ships as I won't pay return shipping if they show end up begin fake and I would rather them tell him then me.

I checked out the SLP hi tops at Barney's and while I like the look of them more then the photos the materials don't wow me.

Picked these up on Friday
Don't know if I should keep them or not.
Thoughts?

If you paid retail, i would return them. MMM always goes on sale, no need to pay retail, just have to wait.
I'll probably do that and return them saturday

For anyone in Houston, Saks now carries Giuseppe Zanotti's.

Yeah, I saw that over the weekend, guess they pulled out all the stops this weekend. Even YSL had some SLP stuff. Those GZ's are garbage. The sole on those feel and look super cheap.

The look like dollar store chanclas.

Last edited:
The more I see black pleated highs, the more it hurts. I find just about every size but a 44...

The maree blue arenas are done for good too right? Another pair that hurts..

The more I see black pleated highs, the more it hurts. I find just about every size but a 44...

I found out the hard way in a size 45 so if you see that holla at me and I'll let you know if I see a 44

BCBP, you copped those Balmains?

Also,the Black SLPs looks less StanSmith-ish. I like the fit on the SLP jeans too.

The neiman Marcus in King of Prussia mall just got more arenas in, they should have the maree blue just give them a call

For guys looking for more Arenas...This is at the Neimans Marucs in Orlando..

Holla at my man John Sanchez, tell him Mr. Armour sent you. Call the store first.

Cell: 407-409-3772

Store ph: 407-264-5900

Pic of what he has at this location:

Last edited:
Barneys Chicago has the blue and white pleated highs and the grey pleated lows for those who are interested

Barneys Chicago has the blue and white pleated highs and the grey pleated lows for those who are interested
What?!? I was just there on Friday to return the 44 white pleated and they didn't have anything. Just got my 45 arena lows from Mr. Porter but I should have got a 44 in those :smh:

Ok, now I know for sure. Might have to swing by Barney's and scoop up the pleated white in my size.

BCBP, you copped those Balmains?

Also,the Black SLPs looks less StanSmith-ish. I like the fit on the SLP jeans too.

the fit is nice but they r too plain in my opinion. They should at least have a tab with some logo or something(the jeans, not the kicks)

Last edited:
What?!? I was just there on Friday to return the 44 white pleated and they didn't have anything. Just got my 45 arena lows from Mr. Porter but I should have got a 44 in those :smh:

Ok, now I know for sure. Might have to swing by Barney's and scoop up the pleated white in my size.
I believe they came in yesterday; they definitely weren't there this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom