Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried scooping Pleated Blacks @ NM locally here today & they had numerous pairs but all pre-paid for by customers across the country...:smh:

Dude was like well you can try them on! :lol:

If anyone can assist me in finding a pair in 44 or would like to trade for a DS pair of Black 43 Arenas, let me know!

Thanks everyone.

PO

That's crazy. I didn't even know they had them and walked out with a 42...no questions asked. I'll keep my ear to the ground for that 44 PO.

Question: What is the 25% fee on checkout? 

Answer: Private Queue is a limited access shopping destination. We provide a curated shopping experience that includes access to hard-to-get items. This is like having a personal  stylist  like a celebrity without the full costs associated with having a personal  stylist. Instead, Private Queue does include a 25 % 'stylist  service charge' on each purchase. This is currently displayed in the shopping cart as 'tax'. It is actually the 'stylist  service charge' and we are working to provide better explanation of this on the site.
25% stylist service charge... 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I tried scooping Pleated Blacks @ NM locally here today & they had numerous pairs but all pre-paid for by customers across the country...:smh:

Dude was like well you can try them on! :lol:

If anyone can assist me in finding a pair in 44 or would like to trade for a DS pair of Black 43 Arenas, let me know!

Thanks everyone.

PO

Waited too long. They have been there for a couple weeks now. Once they are in the system its a free far all.

****FOR KANYE X LV DON OWNERS****

...my boy has the red dons in a LV size 7....he said there about an 8 on a scale of 1-10....what do u think is a fair $$$ offer if i wanted to aquire them?

Hadegbite, looking forward to your pics!

PO

PO whats up!

I have a pair of deadstock black arenas in a 44 if you want. For retail if you want. I live in the Galleria let me know.

I read it wrong sorry i see your looking for the black pleats in a 44 my bad.

Last edited:
A helping hand to those looking for pairs of the following:

Red Arena sz: 42 - 45

Blk Arena sz 42 - 45

Blue (navy) Arena sz 42 - 45

Gray with gum bottom Arena sz 42 - 45

White Arena sz 42 - 45

--------

Pleated blk sz 42 - 45

Pleated white sz 42 - 45

All those are available at Neiman Marcus in Tyson's corner VA Hit up Ramon Tioseco. You can also email him at

[email protected]

Good luck hunting

Last edited:
GSC, only 40 & 41 left in Black. Emailed him 1 hr ago.

News, I couldn't go till yesterday, had work ever since it was posted.

SM, thanks for looking out!

PO

I called Tysons corner neiman marcus--they said they don't carry balenciaga at that store?!?! did he lie to me? :frown:

Atlanta Neiman's stil have both the white and black pleates....give Paul Hunter a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom