Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some sneakers that are very very similar to the Rick Owens Zip High Tops from a designer named Camilla Skovgaard for a little over $700. Anyone have any information on these or the designer?

If I recall they were for women. Calling my sis to check.

Last edited:
Found some sneakers that are very very similar to the Rick Owens Zip High Tops from a designer named Camilla Skovgaard for a little over $700. Anyone have any information on these or the designer?
the rick Owens could be found around that price during the sales which are beginning

Camilla Skovgaard does makes mens shoes but as alp said, ROs could easily reach that price, I got my pair for around $740 and I've seen some go $500 at times. Just be patient and keep an eye out plus do not worry about missing out, the same pair are available almost every season.

Camilla Skovgaard does makes mens shoes but as alp said, ROs could easily reach that price, I got my pair for around $740 and I've seen some go $500 at times. Just be patient and keep an eye out plus do not worry about missing out, the same pair are available almost every season.
yea we ain't talking about QS Nike's here or even balenciaga, they'll be here lol.
I really like RO's but they only really look good with slim pants which I really can't rock right now, as soon as I get in better shape I'll have a pair

^ ^ ^
Not always true, lots of Rick Owens looks has baggy/wide pants too, it can be pulled off well with shorts too.

the rick Owens could be found around that price during the sales which are beginning

I appreciate you alls help. I'm actually not that familiar with RO sneakers, so I wasn't aware of their release schedule. I'll wait it out.

^ ^ ^
Not always true, lots of Rick Owens looks has baggy/wide pants too, it can be pulled off well with shorts too.
yeah ur right, I was referring to the chuck taylor look alikes. The brown ones they have on ssense look really nice

They actually produced those Chucks in Rick Owens denim line DRKSHDW and retail is much cheaper (~$700-$800) so when it goes on sale, it'll be much cheaper. Uppers are canvas though instead of leather.

Regular RIck Owens chucks in black suede is on sale at MrPorter already though, 30% off.

Last edited:
They actually produced those Chucks in Rick Owens denim line DRKSHDW and retail is much cheaper (~$700-$800) so when it goes on sale, it'll be much cheaper. Uppers are canvas though instead of leather.

Regular RIck Owens chucks in black suede is on sale at MrPorter already though, 30% off.
don't really like the DRKSHDW ones as much, theyre also not cut as high as the regular RO. Ima wait until these sales hit 40-50% and then cop some stuff. I have my eyes on a lot of things.

when are the balenciaga stingray black arenas hitting stores? I've seen fall, but i've also seen june, which is right now. anyone know?

mr porter is on sale? i cant see anything about it? 

It's US only. It's right on the front page.

Just Got these in thanks to Nicholas, I absolutely love the Look/fit/feel of these. Didn't want to take them off when I tried them on lol

What are your guys takes on products with pony hair? Does it stop u from buying something that otherwise u would cop or do u buy it anyways with no damns given. I personally wouldn't really cop Pony hair items

Last edited:
Pony hair shoes and items are dope and I love them. Just real delicate. They def aren't for going to a club and such unless you give no dambs ultimately and just want them to be 1 and done.

If the shoe looks good, I have no problem with it. Blue suede YSL Malibus is still one of my favorites.

I personally have three pair of pony hair shoes and one python.  They are very similar as far as their care.  The big thing is to not let either get dry, as the hair can fall out or the python skin can become very brittle.  The easiest was to care pony hair is to use a microfiber the is soaked with warm water and wrung out to the point where it is damp enough to clean thoroughly.  Always go with the hair as if you were combing it flat.  Don't use a ton of pressure, just let the microfiber do the work.  If you have a soiled area then you can use a mild soap and use the same process.  Always try it on a conspicuous place, then repeat with a microfiber that has just been soaked in water to essentially "rinse" the soap off if you will.  Continue to do that until you feel that the soap residue is gone.  Simply let the shoes dry and they will look like new.  I have used this process my pony hair shoes that I have had a year and they still look like new.

I like the texture of the woven leather sides, not sure about the patent leather toe and heel.  Would probably look better with the same leather on the toe and heel or possibly a suede.  This type of attention to detail is what I personally would enjoy seeing from Balenciaga... tasteful textures and color combinations.

You know what, if they made some regular Arenas with patent toe and back piece just like in those Lebrons version, it might be pretty nice. Add some clear sole and I might cop myself another pair of Arenas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom