Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still got a ways to go but im closer than you :lol:

Lol thanks. Them jaspers r crazy nice man, probably the third time I've told you lol. Those r one of my grails

Thats a stupid price increase

I really need CL to bring back gun metal black seude Flat spikes ! :smh:

CL Louis spikes are now $1245?  :smh:

I swear they were just $1095.  

I just checked the website, they raised the price! :smh: It's crazy because the colors that were on the site that were initally $1095 they raised it too. There's one thing to bring out the new color and raise the price but the shoes you already had raise the price as well? That's really messed up, that's damn near like what mom and pops do for these Jordan/Nike releases. You ask how much and they're like let me think. SMH. And ALP from what I know the Louis Flat Spike has been $1095 for several years. Although, I do remember maybe in around 2009 ish they were less. Hell I remember when Neiman Marcus had both white and black spikes on sale for $300. I guess it was fun while it lasted. Christian Louboutin makes "NICE" shoes however sometimes I feel like you are just paying for a name because the craftsman ship isn't insane what makes it funny I'd even say a slap in the face is that are not even made in Italy anymore.

Last edited:
I just checked the website, they raised the price! :smh: It's crazy because the colors that were on the site that were initally $1095 they raised it too. There's one thing to bring out the new color and raise the price but the shoes you already had raise the price as well? That's really messed up, that's damn near like what mom and pops do for these Jordan/Nike releases. You ask how much and they're like let me think. SMH. And ALP from what I know the Louis Flat Spike has been $1095 for several years. Although, I do remember maybe in around 2009 ish they were less. Hell I remember when Neiman Marcus had both white and black spikes on sale for $300. I guess it was fun while it lasted. Christian Louboutin makes "NICE" shoes however sometimes I feel like you are just paying for a name because the craftsman ship isn't insane what makes it funny I'd even say a slap in the face is that are not even made in Italy anymore.
I remember pretty well that the CL Louis model with spikes was 995 last year. I even posted complaining about the price increase here lol. Did not know NM carried mens louboutins though. He debuted the mens line in 2009(or 2008 at the earliest) so it couldn't go back farther than that. Also, LV made this same mistake by increasing the price of their sneakers by 100 bucks for each pair. They slowly lowered it each season following :lol: . Mr. Louboutin is really being inconsiderate with all the price increasing, its not cool

Last edited:
Louboutin is taking a page out of the Jordan Brand playbook.  Release new color ways every week, and increase the prices.
bastardizing the Louis model. They should have gone the Louis Vuitton punchy/elan route and release em once in a few CWs and release nearly identical models for the following season to raise the demand. Once they inevitably bring em back they'll sell like hot cakes, although the CL sneakers aint selling bad themselves :lol:

Louboutin is taking a page out of the Jordan Brand playbook.  Release new color ways every week, and increase the prices.

Exactly! I said it before. It's the reason why I'm done with Louboutin. It's crazy. I guess to the millionaire $150 increase doesn't seem to crazy but to the average joe who wants to get fresh and buy some high ends it will be hurtful. Hell, I know I don't know the actual demographic of Louboutin buyers but I see alot of doing okay for themselves buying them and that price increase isn't to nice. I feel bad for people who live in New York. $1245 plus tax now :x

Exactly! I said it before. It's the reason why I'm done with Louboutin. It's crazy. I guess to the millionaire $150 increase doesn't seem to crazy but to the average joe who wants to get fresh and buy some high ends it will be hurtful. Hell, I know I don't know the actual demographic of Louboutin buyers but I see alot of doing okay for themselves buying them and that price increase isn't to nice. I feel bad for people who live in New York. $1245 plus tax now :x
yep that ***** disgusting. It's going to be about 1370 after tax. Lol u could put it on your tax forms and get a tax refund on that ****

Gimme a red pik pik with silver spikes and I'll cop at whatever price lol

An all red model of the pik pik's with red spikes like the all blues that just released would be murder. But everyone is doing a release like that for oct/nov. And by everyone I mean Nike and Balenciaga lol

Last edited:
An all red model of the pik pik's with red spikes like the all blues that just released would be murder. But everyone is doing a release like that for oct/nov. And by everyone I mean Nike and Balenciaga lol
I hope the same. Maybe with spikes in floque style.  Any news about the PIK PIK for the ss 2014?

Last edited:
There was already an all red Louis Jr spikes, so I'm sure it is only a matter of time before an all red Louis spikes gets released.  When that time comes, everyone will go crazy for them just like the Bleu Saphir pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom