Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much as i want them, i can't do it

I've owned a pair. Super overrated IMO.
What do you mean by overrated? Curious why you have this opinion...

I'm tempted to get the red or blue from the website but last time I did that with the pavot arenas I ended up selling them. Love the bright colored pairs but I'd rather get the subtle colors since I know I'll wear them more.

I agree with FlyKnitLVR.  I purchased the black pleated this past Feb/March.  I can't believe they got rid of the glossed shoe laces for this season AND raised the price.  Definitely overrated, BUT, if you can afford it, it's definitely a sick pickup.  Arenas >>>

For those that don't understand, these are a remake of the first generation pleated cotes. The first generation didn't have waxed laces, has individual stitching in the pleats instead of pleated panels, and uses smooth leather in place of the textured panels along the eyestay and around the shoe. First generation cost $635 when they released in 2011.

Even if viewed as an increase it's 7%. Louboution increased prices 10-30% this year whole shifting production from Italy to Spain, Nike increased prices by 10% for most of there shoes. Prices are not static.

Last edited:
what size are you normally? 
i had it with the pink, mint and black louis spikes (black on black leather)
I'm a true 9.5/10 or the equivalent in most shoes. For comparison, a 42 in the Pleateds fits me perfectly, but a 43 in the Spikes was way too tight.

Those see through pleated are no bueno. The wine ones are alright, don't know about that gum bottom though

I don't think they are see-through, I think they are iridescent or holographic?
I think it is similar tot he Raf holos material.

anyone knows where i can find the mint pleated sneakers in hi or low sz 43? and how much will they cost me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom