Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call em and let em kno 1st. U might get em pretty cheap considering the problem. Just sayin it might be worth it to keep if u get em cheap enough. Could be the pair u wear when u get a double or somthin. Mr porter has great customer service so it might work out in your favor.

Last edited:
Any suggestions for a nice black hi-top? Pleateds would fit the bill, but I've had em and didn't like them. Something along the lines of the Raf Vandal would be nice, too bad they're impossible to find.

The spots in real life are REALLY bad/noticeable.  Even though I've been so anxious for these since their release back this summer..there's no way I'm keeping it.  I feel it's only normal to be this particular for ~$600 sneakers.  I also noticed some red paint on the metal D-ring--which I thought was funny.  Overall, it's obviously a return and has been tampered with, hence the "oil/water stains" which I believe would be the right way to put it.  MrPorter is obviously taking the return--so I guess whoever is next on the wait list for a size 43--if you don't mind the minor tamperings--they're gonna be all yours.

I'm curious to see the spots. I'm surprised with the paint on the lace ring tho. I would think they'd paint the edges of the raw leather first wait till it dries then put the metal lace ring on. It's quite disappointing though I'm sure considering you paid quite a hefty price. For what it's worth though I've seen way worse on Louboutins. I'd look into how much off they'll give you if it's alot I'd keep them if its a small amount return it.

Last edited:

Ya'll killing me with those nice pics of the pleateds.:smokin I want them but need to chill on buying clothes and sneaks because I hardly wear what I already have.

Thanks to RFX for posting all those links that were on sale on black Friday, found a pair of RO Neobasket for a great deal!

Been thinking about the KVA's. Thing is I want some white on the sneaker, but not on the midsole, which is next to impossible to find.

Any idea how KVA runs?

That is tough, most sneakers that are majority black with white accent will also have a white sole.

Best recommendation is get an all black pair and put white laces on them.

KVA runs big, I'm usually a 42 and fit in a 41.

Last edited:
No not my pics, I don't own any KVAs just tried them on.

However, I believe the jeans are by Kill City.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom