Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ratty I am a 44 in Balenciaga Pleats ( 43 arena is to small 44 is to big), 11.5-12 in Nikes/Jordans, and a size EU 45 in MMM. I have two pairs of Lanvins, high tops and cap toes both size 11 UK.

Exact same for me and it can be a pain the the *** being in between most sizes. UK11 Lanvins are a little too big but the UK10 is uncomfortable.

I ordered from Sneakerboy Balmains 12/24 and Lanvin cap toes on 12/25. Lanvins were here on Friday but I am still waiting on the Balmains. The showed sold out right after I purchased so I think I am good but the tracking number they gave me doesn't work. Really excited to see these in person so the wait is killer.

Frenchflair, those appear to be legit, but we would need more angles to accurately judge pricing, but I am going to say 1.3k-2k
they look fresh to me, I would say closer to 2k if not 2-2.5k. If anything frenchflair frenchflair can just take it to an lv store and check em out. If fake I think they give him a letter or something stating the fakeness of the shoe

Exact same for me and it can be a pain the the *** being in between most sizes. UK11 Lanvins are a little too big but the UK10 is uncomfortable.

I have the exact same problem!!! Wow i have a uk 12 and uk 11 different colors both kill my feet. Lanvins look great but are so uncomfortable.

Last edited:
I have the exact same problem!!! Wow i have a uk 12 and uk 11 different colors both kill my feet. Lanvins look great but are so uncomfortable.
Damn that bad huh?  I guess I could always go try them on seeing as how I work in midtown NYC (kinda just asked the question out of laziness/boredom at work haha) but this sounds like I might just have to pass on them either way seeing as how my feet  hurt alot  even when I wear comfortable nikes

My Lanvins are very comfortable to me.

If you are in between sizes, go size up and put an insole.

Legit check pls and what do you guys think is a good price for this pair ? thank you 

From that picture definitely AUTHENTIC. And like @ALP said expect to pay no less than $2,000 anybody that would let them go for $1300 is fiend. :lol: Used pairs the Red Dons are going for around at least $2100 and those look new. Like stated already get more pictures. It's just crazy how when those Kanye LVs came out the retail price was so reasonable compared to other shoes now when the quality of the LVs take a dumpon this new popular stuff.

My UK 11 Lanvins are comfortable, just a little big (not like my foot is slipping around or anything). Had I kept the UK10 they'd most definitely be uncomfortable. I have a black suede/patent pair and just got these which I'm debating whether I want to keep or not, I have a feeling they'll get dirty easily.

They were relatively cheap though. :\

Last edited:
@alp and @jay4days23 thx for your answers guys i knew about the lv store legit check thing is I would already have paid for them if they are fakes ! Lol anyway he sent other pics to me they seem legit plus I can get em from him lower than the price you guys mentioned cos I have a pair he's looking for

i saw that too...i was asking because most of the time this is an automatic description that's why i was looking for smbdy having already tried them on .

Thx anyway 
It's not just a generic description because there are shoes where they Mr Porter describes them as running big, and to size down a full size.

they look fresh to me, I would say closer to 2k if not 2-2.5k. If anything @FrenchFlair can just take it to an lv store and check em out. If fake I think they give him a letter or something stating the fakeness of the shoe
Louis Vuitton will not provide documentation, they will tell you if its legit or not, but thats it. Maybe it varies from store to store but that has been my experience. 

Louis Vuitton will not provide documentation, they will tell you if its legit or not, but thats it. Maybe it varies from store to store but that has been my experience. 
oh ok I've never done it myself

Finally got the black leather and canvas SLPs I ordered from Matches.  Crazy packaging from that site.  They fit a little big in the toe box, prob could have gone a size lower but not too big that I cant keep em.  Heres some pics I took real quick.

Envious on the hook up did they hav a nice selection of sizes
Yea they actually had pretty much every size when I ordered mine (last friday).   I ordered 41 since Im a 40 in Arenas and didnt think these ran as small.  Kinda regret not ordering a 40 also and just returning one after trying them both on. Not a huge deal though since these still fit good enough to wear.

Im not sure if it has been posted already but any info on the RD for the blue-gum Arenas? Or did I miss out already?

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom