Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
?i need your guys opinion on theluxyboutique.com
they apparently sell in-store returned products at a fraction of the price...comes with in-store receipt and og everything..based in paris..do stores sell returned products at discount?
however, they seem to have a full size run on alot of things...seems suspect
thoughts?
Looks too good to be true...so it probably is. I don't know how they can get away with it but its weird that every shoe they have is basically a full size run like u said.

Picked up the SLP reds, now I need those blues in my life

I don't like them, but nice collection there. :pimp:

?i need your guys opinion on theluxyboutique.com
they apparently sell in-store returned products at a fraction of the price...comes with in-store receipt and og everything..based in paris..do stores sell returned products at discount?
however, they seem to have a full size run on alot of things...seems suspect
thoughts?

Fake. Some of the pictures of their shoes are of bootleg pairs.

Anyone know a good place to look for any margiela sci fi sneakers some of the older releases

other than eBay try Facebook groups, Couture Worldwide and Haute Couture buy and sell

saw these on eBay for anybody interested, very hard to find pair

kinda beat tho, dude said he worn em twice :lol:

am I crazy for liking these? normally I don't like bright shoes

Last edited:

These are half off, need some new club shoes, is Diemme a good brand? Thoughts on this pair?

Last edited:

These are half off, need some new club shoes, is Diemme a good brand? Thoughts on this pair?

I have a pair of the Maristoca Low. Diemme is known for its hiking boots but the sneakers are good quality, though I wouldn't pay retail...you can find them at significant discounts anyway. I'd recommend them, I don't know about them or light colored suede in general as "club shoes" but that's up to you.

I have a pair of the Maristoca Low. Diemme is known for its hiking boots but the sneakers are good quality, though I wouldn't pay retail...you can find them at significant discounts anyway. I'd recommend them, I don't know about them or light colored suede in general as "club shoes" but that's up to you.

Yeaa only been to a few clubs since finally turning 21 so not much club suave, so just trying to up my shoe selection from Jordan's and bapes. They caught my eyes since their only $160 compare to the original $330 retail price.

Last edited:
With the beginning of a new year I just thought I give a recap with my photography based showcases I posted  in 2013. :D Happy New Year to everyone. Wealth, Health & MORE SHOES!

Lastly, if any of you would like the original size file to use as a wallpaper for your PC or electronic device, you can private message me and I'll be sure to send it to you. Once again, I appreciate all the love. All the best to this thread in 2014.

Wow, nice stuff man. :pimp:

Anyone have any idea of any store/online store that sells visvim in the US? I don't wanna order from overseas bc I'm want to be able to see them on my foot before committing and I'm not ready to pay duties/overseas shipping for return.

Also--for those who own visvim--are they worth it/solid?

Are CL sneakers solid/worth it? Been trying to decide bw the 2. Thanks in advance

everybody copping the bred SLPs lol it's gonna be more people with those then the bred 1s

srizvi722 srizvi722 union LA, concepts boston and St Alfred's in Chicago sell Visvim. im sure there's more spots

Anyone have any idea of any store/online store that sells visvim in the US? I don't wanna order from overseas bc I'm want to be able to see them on my foot before committing and I'm not ready to pay duties/overseas shipping for return.

Also--for those who own visvim--are they worth it/solid?

Are CL sneakers solid/worth it? Been trying to decide bw the 2. Thanks in advance
Visvim's are hella comfy and it states somewhere on the tag that no 2 pairs are alike (forgot how so) so I say its a pretty solid brand.

had an opportunity to cop the lv punchy joints in the high top black damier for $275 but passed, they looked in really good condition too. Copped too many nikes and was just not feeling it. Mistake or no? Cuz it seemed like a good deal money wise.

Lv12. Too late anyways, cancelled the invoice and told him no. Oh well, I'll probably find another pair in an lv11 when the time is right near that price range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom