Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kevineg6 - If you find a spot with the suedes with chains let me know.

I'm still looking, will let you know if I found them. if you are sz44 talk to Air Murphy 23, he now someone is selling that particular size.

Jays4day, Sorry I was overreacted.

Well for me, I've been looking for some destroyers in a very light blue color and I've gotten nowhere. I tried on the Diesel destroyers and they looked great but fitted horrible on me. I tried the D&G version yesterday, and it just didn't look good.

Any suggestions?
Thavar is a great slim fit jean
my suggestion would be find some jeans you really like and get them tailored, otherwise your probably gonna pay a small fortune for that perfect slim fit. but yeah diesel jeans pretty much suck all around. flimsy denim, way too many fits and none of them fit that well (though the Thavar fit me ok but im getting away from skinny jeans)
This is true although Diesel are good IMO but no where close to Dior. Just make sure you get the made in Italy ones.  Thavar 888P is very thick denim and one of the best fitting I own.

Diesel fits me pretty good

(sorry for the crap quality, very old pic)

Anyone know any site I can get common projects Achilles mid on sale in either black or white?

What about SLP high tops in all white on sale?

Oddly, enough those Runway Lowtop Rick Owens are already on sale at least on Barney's which I find strange since they just released.

I think Barneys just made the mistake of pricing too high initially, it's down from $894 to $790, which is about 11.6331% off. :lol: Random percentage for a discount.

The black & white is still retail at $690.

I'm still looking, will let you know if I found them. if you are sz44 talk to Air Murphy 23, he now someone is selling that particular size.

Jays4day, Sorry I was overreacted.

Naw, ones he has access to are 45's I think they'll be big on me. I need an 11/11.5

It seems like the official retail price was $790, that seems to be what everyone else has them priced at. If you convert the Euro pricing to dollars thats what most came out to be. Not sure why Barney's priced them so high to start with.

I love the shape of that shoe (reminds me of the shape of OG jordan 1s) but they gotta use more restraint in the multi color joints

I love the shape of that shoe (reminds me of the shape of OG jordan 1s) but they gotta use more restraint in the multi color joints
Need to show restraint even on the monochrome joints with the weird materials. PG in these. 

Transparent panels got me like

Last edited:
It's not just you, everything looks terrible. He looks like Urkel in those joggers and leather sleeved blazer with ribbed cuffs is simply horrendous. Shoe pushed it over the edge.

ball players need to stick to ball playing. if I was in the nba I'd wear Nike sweats everywhere or a full suit, nothing in between

ball players need to stick to ball playing. if I was in the nba I'd wear Nike sweats everywhere or a full suit, nothing in between
Dunno man, some of em dress pretty decently sometimes, mainly because they actually have a stylist. Bron got a pretty decent style, Swaggy P has hitters some days too. Just keep Wade and Westbrook away from Neimans tho. 

It's not just you, everything looks terrible. He looks like Urkel in those joggers and leather sleeved blazer with ribbed cuffs is simply horrendous. Shoe pushed it over the edge.

He said his sister dresses him. :smh: Seriously, what I don't understand is majority of the NBA dresses like this, who told you that looked good? Dress pants joggers? :rofl: It's a problem of them I think just being ball players and having someone who claims they're are a "stylists" so they feel they know what they're doing. The shoes are an absolutely no go with that outfit.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 that ye gif

To be honest, the jackets quality looks like crap too. Chances are he paid plenty for it too and that is just a shame. Cloth looks like it's made of a paper bag. At least he is keeping his sister employed so that's the positive in it?

I still like it that these NBA players are dressing up more though even if some try way harder than they should. Most of them just needs to have a tailor at their beck and call to make sure everything fits, like nothing too tight and nothing too big and just fits their frame and height. I mean there are cropped pants and there are just miserable failures where it looks way too short and it looks like you are wearing your younger brothers pants.

Anyways, not a big fan of many runners but sort of want these KVAs.

I like those KVA runners, not as much as the Icarus, but I am confused why they cost more then the Icarus model.

those KVA are nice, I can get down with those

edit: how should I size on them? sneakerboy says they fit a little big but that I should just get my true size anyway.

Last edited:
He said his sister dresses him. :smh: Seriously, what I don't understand is majority of the NBA dresses like this, who told you that looked good? Dress pants joggers? :rofl: It's a problem of them I think just being ball players and having someone who claims they're are a "stylists" so they feel they know what they're doing. The shoes are an absolutely no go with that outfit.

it's people around them being afraid to tell them they look wack. nobody wants to get uninvited from the next party, everybody wants to be top friend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom