Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bone color Rickdidas on Farfetch. http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wo...?gclid=CKzvzcyTwLwCFU5cfgodlgcAOQ&country=216

How are the rick Owens for comfort? Thinking of picking up a pair to mix it up. I love the way my balenciagas look but they are brutal to wear. Feet hurt at the end of the day.

whhatup NT fam! anyone know where i could find a pair of saint laurent SL10 in black/red???? i know theyre pretty much sold out but thought id ask ......thanks !

Is it going to take several more months before Balenciaga restocks the Black and White Arenas? Looked through the past 100+ pages here lol, and the only information I could glean was that no chance of a Pavot rerelease.

Is it going to take several more months before Balenciaga restocks the Black and White Arenas? Looked through the past 100+ pages here lol, and the only information I could glean was that no chance of a Pavot rerelease.

Call Neiman Marcus at Lenox (Atlanta) and ask for Paul in the men's shoes. Tell him Mike Armour sent you. They have a stock of the black and white arenas.

Call Neiman Marcus at Lenox (Atlanta) and ask for Paul in the men's shoes. Tell him Mike Armour sent you. They have a stock of the black and white arenas.

The white ones with the black sole?

Or they have both the all black ones & the all white ones?

PM if needed but I'm trying to get the black ones tomorrow & shop with your boy.

How are the rick Owens for comfort? Thinking of picking up a pair to mix it up. I love the way my balenciagas look but they are brutal to wear. Feet hurt at the end of the day.

It's crazy that you said that at least in regards to Balenciagas because the times I've worn each of mine I realize there's entirely NO CUSHIONING what's so ever. Feel like I'm standing on bricks. :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom