Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wore this exact same combo just a week or 2 ago myself! Imagine if we lived in the same city and saw each other on the street. What are the odds of those specific white pleated cotes and the exact same jeans? 
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

That wouldve been something 
laugh.gif
. Great look with white shoes so I had to make use of the pleateds.

3 strap for bertdinner

Man... Need help deciding between the black/gum MMM Futures and the white Givenchy Star studded sneakers. Love them both :frown:

It's my birthday this weekend, and I've been saving up for quite some time to pick up some nice sneakers. Think I'll go with the Giuseppe Zanotti white croc print with double gold bars and the MMM Black/Gum Futures. Then start saving up all over again for a shot at red Pleated Balenciagas. Good plan? 

It's my birthday this weekend, and I've been saving up for quite some time to pick up some nice sneakers. Think I'll go with the Giuseppe Zanotti white croc print with double gold bars and the MMM Black/Gum Futures. Then start saving up all over again for a shot at red Pleated Balenciagas. Good plan? 

People are probably going to hit you with the "If you have to save up for it, then you shouldn't be buying them" or something, but yeah that sounds fine (I guess? :lol: You have the money, the shoes you want are available; I don't really get the question)

Its just that when people say they are saving up, it sounds like they are sacrificing other things in order to buy luxury kicks. The phrase saving up should be used for necessities like a house, car, education.

I've never got jean sta
Its just that when people say they are saving up, it sounds like they are sacrificing other things in order to buy luxury kicks. The phrase saving up should be used for necessities like a house, car, education.

yeah exactly. You shouldnt skim on food and eat ramen just to save for designer shoes.

Last edited:
Haha, no major problems like that here. Just meant saving up as in I have other hobbies. :wink: 

Officially on the **** sneakerboy bandwagon. Just got a customs bill for $133 on a $320 item and my order has been shipped for almost 2 months. Still got my pleateds for way below retail but if it werent for them messing up,  i would have paid way above retail. Never again, might as well buy from ebay.  

I've never got jean sta
yeah exactly. You shouldnt skim on food and eat ramen just to save for designer shoes.

how would skim on food to pay for a house or something major tho? lol saving could just mean not buying other sneakers or clothes

I know they had sizes 39-43,1 pair each size, yesterday because I told a few ppl about them who had asked about them before. Looks like they sold pretty fast just like how they did on ssense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom