Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well while I was busy snatching nike shoes this weekend my friend copped these Prada sneakers.

Leather quality and craftsmanship is amazing. Kinda makes me wonder why we spend so much on fake leather and crap quality with Nike.

I think i'm going to branch out a bit and grab some true high end pairs. Louis, margiela, etc.

Last edited:
Those Pradas a very underrated, they are nice and hefty, they are pretty damn heavy and really give that robust feeling. Colors and design are pretty simple and versatile too. If you guys can catch it on a good sale, definitely give it a shot.

Those Pradas a very underrated, they are nice and hefty, they are pretty damn heavy and really give that robust feeling. Colors and design are pretty simple and versatile too. If you guys can catch it on a good sale, definitely give it a shot.

How low have you seen them?

Well while I was busy snatching nike shoes this weekend my friend copped these Prada sneakers.

Leather quality and craftsmanship is amazing. Kinda makes me wonder why we spend so much on fake leather and crap quality with Nike.

I think i'm going to branch out a bit and grab some true high end pairs. Louis, margiela, etc.
This'll probably sound dumb but, that lacing pattern. Does anyone relace their shoes when it comes that way? I have a few pairs from various brands that came in that lacing style and I'm a purist about things so I didn't relace them but it's such a ***** to tighten and loosen. Idk, anyone care to chime in?

^ ^ ^
That is the factory lacing so almost all shoes comes laced like that. I like it but I almost always re-do them and lace them up the regular way. That lacing works best when the shoe has a zipper on the side like those Pradas or Rick Owens Geos.

How low have you seen them?

Maybe $400-$500? They've gone on sale the past few seasons iirc.

"for 300 ill have some vag myself 
laugh.gif
 I do agree with you around june they'll drop in price and maybe even reach the warehouse sale(not the website, the actual warehouse sale)."

The camel coloway is back on the warehouse website for 389. about to order my pair...

Last edited:
picked up the black/silver today, they fit kinda big imo. Normal size is 42 and I went with a 41.5. I probably couldve sized down comfortably to a 41.

They look better in his photo then I think they do in person. They are nice but the photo gives them more character

Yeah I'm on the waiting list for the Black/Blue SLP's which are expected to ship by end of April. I had to size down to a 40. Normal size is 41. They fit huge IMO.

SA is going to see if she can order a 41 in the black/silver. If she can I'll exchange my 41.5 for it.

But nah man :lol:, I'm just in NYC. No idea why those SLP's come out to $830 for me on the site. The Royals are the same, all the other colors are priced normally though.

Last edited:
Nope, emailed last night and it said expect a response within 1 business day, we'll see.

I emailed them Yesterday to cancel. Doubt those tricksters are going to send anything and if they do, doubt it will be legit. Checked their FAQ page and they don't ship until 3-5 business days after purchase.

I emailed them Yesterday to cancel. Doubt those tricksters are going to send anything and if they do, doubt it will be legit. Checked their FAQ page and they don't ship until 3-5 business days after purchase.
Yea I think youre right.  I emailed on Sat and they said they were gonna ship Monday so I emailed again last night for an update.  If they email me back and say they havent shipped Im prob gonna ask to cancel as well.  Did they respond to your cancellation email?

Last edited:
The SLP's do not seem to run huge

I got my true size, and they fit fine. It's almost a perfect fit, could probably go a half size down but toes would be all in the front of the toe box touching the tip.

Yea I think youre right.  I emailed on Sat and they said they were gonna ship Monday so I emailed again last night for an update.  If they email me back and say they havent shipped Im prob gonna ask to cancel as well.  Did they respond to your cancellation email?

Not yet. Sent it yesterday around the same time as right now

Anyone know where to get the margiela high tops for a good price. Do they have sales from time to time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom