Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the red gonna be a really dark lipstick type of red? And not Pavot/rogue braise like? When I walked into balenciaga several weeks ago my SA showed me pics of the grey, red, and as usual white and black. The red is alright, grey def looks sick. They're due to hit April, but this is all based off of information I got a while back. Things coulda been changed. I guess we play the waiting game!

Isn't the red gonna be a really dark lipstick type of red? And not Pavot/rogue braise like? When I walked into balenciaga several weeks ago my SA showed me pics of the grey, red, and as usual white and black. The red is alright, grey def looks sick. They're due to hit April, but this is all based off of information I got a while back. Things coulda been changed. I guess we play the waiting game!
the restock shipping next week is for rouge braise,  I think the new red color will be later in the month

SA in hollywood said that new color of red should be expected to drop in May but still waiting to get official word from HQ

Does anyone have information on grey Arenas coming in anytime soon? 
Also, for the new monochrome Gris Beton sneakers (which look amazing and plush in person - I saw them in Barneys BH), are the sizes the same as in the Pleateds? I wear 42 for Arenas and 43 in Pleated...but Mr. Porter shows different length measurements between the Pleateds and the new Monochromes. 

Did they have the lows mentioned by another member? Kind of interested in getting a low pair.

Also anyone have any experience with del toro shoes? Looking at the quilted chukka or all the all red slip on.

Last edited:
i have a pair of del toro prince albert slippers. they're fairly comfortable for what they are. would never pay close to retail though.

@aznsneakerguy

TBH its not about that . I have never bought anything from her directly and if you read earlier it was my 1st time in there.

You just have to go in to the store and be nice to people have questions . I was genuinely interested in buying but decided to wait for the reds :smh:

but she put me on her contact list chick is cool

Last edited:

These bad boys are from the SS12 or FW12 release, can't remember when I bought them. But I've only worn them a handful of times. Popped them on today and noticed these stains on the metal tab >.

It was brought up a little while back, about lv checking authenticity on their sneakers. I went to lv on 5th ave and asked the guy working there about it. He said you can bring any sneaker from any season either to the shoe floor or after sales services and they'll let you know if it's legit or not.

From www.oki-ni.com:

For 48 hours you can claim 20% off your next SS14 order when you spend over £200.

Enter the code "SS14NEW" at the basket page to receive your discount. This offer will end at 23:59 on March 30th.

They have some Rickdidas and with the 20% off from $650, that takes it down to $520 and then I think they remove another 20% off VAT? Not sure but good to inquire about it. It could bring the Rickdidas down to ~$420.
are they legit?

I already have my order in for the Red/Black high top SLPs, but I thought they were supposed to restock in early April?

Got the loubs I ordered in...very impressed but I'll have to really see them on myself with jeans and whatnot...too lazy to do it right now.

Judging from the fact that I suddenly knew what time it is, yes.
Haha I was going to include some reference to that, yea I don't own any others but I'd be willing to bet they are. Came with box, bags, qualities on point, all signs point to yes.

Anyone have some on feet pics of the white Arenas they don't mind sharing? Bonus points if they're bird's eye view. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom