Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I decided to check the closest outlet to me since I was around the area due to a business trip.
Went to the Prada store and was beyond happy to find my favorite pair of Pradas!
nice. I remember when the black patents leathers would never go on sale. I need me a burgundy patent myself

bertdinner2 bertdinner2 you need to chill all the way out, it's been 1 day lmao. plus you got into this knowing you might have to file a claim, your gonna get your money back if anything goes wrong
Ur right I'm being crazy lol o well I got my order in on balenciaga.com so if it doesn't work out I should still have them. Does anyone know if they cancel orders due to lack of stock? Or if it goes through are u definitely good? I got an order confirmation so I think I'm good

Saw this pair today in store and they are really nice, I try to hold back and wait for discount lol.

Saw this pair today in store and they are really nice, I try to hold back and wait for discount lol.

indeed, also waiting for a potential sale and I'm torn between those and the white ones. I really like almost any color in that style

what website is that picture from?

indeed, also waiting for a potential sale and I'm torn between those and the white ones. I really like almost any color in that style

what website is that picture from?
not sure where he found them. but i saw them on matches a few days ago

^ I went all around downtown SF a few months ago and found no arenas available in my size. The only store that even had a pair was indeed at Barney's, but it was black and was a size or two too big. I ended up picking up my pair online instead. Supposedly, Balenciaga is to open up a store at Valley Fair in San Jose. I was just just there today, but forgot to check to see when is the grand opening. If you're willing to wait, your best bet is there if you're looking to check them out in person.

Last edited:
I find Margielas one of the most comfortable sneakers that doesn't have some tech like Nike.

Speaking of MMM...

Also just a nice pic of true blue SLPs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom