Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those SLP's are crazy, I definitely NEED a pair now....how much is retail (haven't been keeping up with the slp talk)

List of brand exclusions for Saks F&F sales are always hilarious.

Designer Exclusions: 3.1 Phillip Lim, A Detacher, Acne Studios, Adeam, Akris, Alasdair, Alberto Ferretti, Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Alexandre Birman, Alexandre Vauther, Altuzarra, AMI, Angel Sanchez, Ann Demeulemeester, Antonio Berardi, Antonio Marras, Anya Hindmarch, Aperlai, Aquilano Rimondi, Atto, Azzedine Alaia, Baby Zen, Balenciaga, Band of Outsiders, Behnaz Sarafpour, Belstaff, Bose, Bottega Veneta, Brian Atwood, Bridal, Brioni, Brunello Cucinelli, Bugaboo, Burberry, Burberry Brit, Burberry Britain, Burberry London, Burberry Prorsum, Bvlgari, Camilla Skovgaard, Canada Goose, Carmen Marc Valvo, Carolina Herrera, Cartier, Carven, Catherine Regehr, Céline, Chado Ralph Rucci, CHANEL, Charbonnel et Walker, Charline De Luca, Charvet, Chistopher Kane, Chloé, Chopard, Christian Cota, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, Christian Siriano, Christophe Lemaire, Church's, Comme des Garçons, Costume National, Creatures of the Wind, David Yurman, Dee Ocleppo, Derek Lam, Dior Homme, Dolce & Gabbana, Doo Ri, Dries Van Noten, DSQUARED, Dylan's Candy Bar, Edmundo Castillo, Elie Saab, Elisanero, Emilio Pucci, Emporio Armani, Erdem, Ermenegildo Zegna, Ethan K, Etro, Fay, Fendi, Giambattista Valli, Gianvito Rossi, Gianvito Rossi for Mary Katrantzou, Giorgio Armani, girl. by Band of Outsiders, Giuseppe Zanotti, Givenchy, Graff, Gryson, Gucci, H Stern, Haider Ackermann, Hatt, Hermès, Herve Leger, HONOR, Hunter, ISAIA, Issey Miyake, J Mendel, J.W. Anderson, Jason Wu, Jay Strongwater, Jerome C. Rousseau, Jerome Dreyfuss, Jet Set, Jil Sander, Jil Sander Navy, Jimmy Choo, Junya Watanabe, Katherine Kwei, KaufmanFranco, Kenzo, Kiton, Konstantino, Lafayette 148 New York, Lanvin, Liancarlo, Libertine, Lila Castellaneta, Loewe, Lorena Sarbu, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, Love Moschino, Mackenzie Childs, Maclaren, Magaschoni, Maison Martin Margiela, Manolo Blahnik, Marc Jacobs, Marchesa, Maria La Rosa, Marios Schwab, Marni, Marsell, Martin Grant, Mary Katrantzou, Mason by Michelle Mason, Max Kibardin, MCM, McQ Alexander McQueen, Melinda Eng, Michael Bastian, Mikimoto, Miu Miu, MM6 Maison Martin Margiela, Moncler, Monique Lhuillier, Mont Blanc, Moschino, MSGM, Naeem Khan, Narcisco Rodriquez, Neil Barrett, Nicholas Kirkwood, Nina Ricci, Norisol Ferrari, Opening Ceremony, Oscar de la Renta, Ostwald Helgason, Pamela Roland, Paul Andrew, Paul Smith, Peter Pilotto, Peter Som, Pierre Hardy, Pollini, Pomellato, Pomellato 67, Prabal Gurung, Prada, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren Black Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Reed Krakoff, Reem Bridals, Rene Caovilla, Rick Owens, Ritmo Mvndo, Robert Clergerie, Roberto Cavalli, Rochas, Roger Vivier, Roland Nivelais, Rubin Singer, Rupert Sanderson, Sacai, Sacai Luck, Saddlers Union, Saint Laurent, Santoni, Sebastian Milano, Sergio Rossi, Shinola, Simone Rocha, Sophie Theallet, Spurr, Stella Jean, Stella McCartney, Stuart Weitzman, Suno, Sydney Evan, T by Alexander Wang, Tabitha Simmons, Talbot Runhof, Tanya Taylor, Thakoon, The Row, Thom Browne, Thomas Tait, Tivoli Audio, Tod's, UGG Australia, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Viktor & Rolf, Vionnet, Yiquing Yin, Yohji Yamamoto, Zac Posen, Zero + Maria Cornejo, Zuhair Murad.
That's odd, before I saw this I tried it on a pair of Lanvin and the F&F code works but freeship doesn't.

The saks f&f is truly hit or miss. I have had success in the past ordering brands that are on the list of exclusions.

Switched to USPS. Almost all international packages get their tracking/delivery done by USPS once it hits stateside.
If that's the case..  Do I used the same tracking number from Canada post in the USPS tracking system or do I get a different tracking number?..  Let me try this now...

EDIT:  Definitely works with the USPS site..  Thanks...

Last edited:
Unless you know someone that works the associate double discount sales event for employees, standard 30% employee discount + up to an additional 25%-30% extra off selected brands. Last promo gave a total of 55% total off all the brands listed below, but again this can only be purchased by employees themselves:
  • Contemporary Shoes ( Alexander McQueen, Del Toro, Diesel, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Dsquared, Fendi, Frye, Hugo Boss, Hunter, Jimmy Choo, Lanvin, Louis Leeman, Kirkwood, Marc Jacobs, Margiela, Paul Smith, Pierre Hardy, Riviera, Sebago, Sorel, Swims, Uggs, Versace, Vintage, Viktor & Rolf, Walk Over, Zanotti, Gucci, Ferragamo)
These Margiela's came down to around $540ish from around $900+, just an example. Its a pretty sweet deal if you can get your hands on something you like.

I know this is the high end shoe thread, but to follow up on the biker jean talk a few pages back. Got my uglybros jeans. Guardian fit, very slim. Good alternative to the Balmain's.

This guy. 
laugh.gif

"

You have to read the sizing list. I actually measured a pair of Gap authentic skinnys and the size 32 in the Guardian fit are actually similar. They fit nicer than Levi 511's which I typically wear. Very long though, im going to hem them. The ribbing is actually functionally as it stretches when you sit down. Overall, if you need bikers these are your best bet if you dont want Balmains. And these are "authentic". Mine came with knee pads. 
laugh.gif

The other fits say "runs larger" but im sure a size down and some tailor work can make any fit work."

Also, last night around 4am I was browsing Balenciaga. They had red Arena's in my size. Fell asleep, woke up to cop and...yall know. 
mean.gif
 Shoudnt have been so damn lazy. Do they just randomly pop up like that?

This guy. :lol:

Also, last night around 4am I was browsing Balenciaga. They had red Arena's in my size. Fell asleep, woke up to cop and...yall know. :smh:  Shoudnt have been so damn lazy. Do they just randomly pop up like that?

:lol: That's pretty much the way it works. People were saying that pleateds were never coming back and all of a sudden the other day there were sized up for like an hr or so.

Those arenas are always showing up on there.

Also, last night around 4am I was browsing Balenciaga. They had red Arena's in my size. Fell asleep, woke up to cop and...yall know. 
mean.gif
 Shoudnt have been so damn lazy. Do they just randomly pop up like that?
Yes, they always randomly pop up, I was checking last weekend and sometime sunday/monday early morning they had restocked the Black Pleated, Red Pleated, and Sting Rays. 

FYI....Barneys Online had restocked a resize run of the Black Pleated about 2 weeks ago.....didn't last more than 15 minutes smh.

Does anyone know where I could find or have anymore re-release info on the Light Grey Arenas? I know the pic looks like the white but its not. They popped up on the Balenciaga site on monday but didn't see the size run as they were sold out of course.....Thanks

Unless you know someone that works the associate double discount sales event for employees, standard 30% employee discount + up to an additional 25%-30% extra off selected brands. Last promo gave a total of 55% total off all the brands listed below, but again this can only be purchased by employees themselves:
  • Contemporary Shoes ( Alexander McQueen, Del Toro, Diesel, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Dsquared, Fendi, Frye, Hugo Boss, Hunter, Jimmy Choo, Lanvin, Louis Leeman, Kirkwood, Marc Jacobs, Margiela, Paul Smith, Pierre Hardy, Riviera, Sebago, Sorel, Swims, Uggs, Versace, Vintage, Viktor & Rolf, Walk Over, Zanotti, Gucci, Ferragamo)
These Margiela's came down to around $540ish from around $900+, just an example. Its a pretty sweet deal if you can get your hands on something you like.
I miss working there for this reason alone. That discount is by the far the best of any retailer.

Seen lots of the SL10's, anyone have the SL02's and have some on feet pictures? I want them badly but I'm not sure why they're $105 more than the SL10's.

Kid I follow on IG. Damn they look good beat up 
smokin.gif

EDIT: Probably just going to take the hit. When ordering from the SLP site from the US, are customs fees a possibility or no because they go through the SLP warehouse?
SLPs and Cps look amazing beat up haha.  Not sure if the question was answered, but NO, you don't get charged customs. pull the trigger and cop--BUT, i do see these going at least 30% off come June time.

Seen lots of the SL10's, anyone have the SL02's and have some on feet pictures? I want them badly but I'm not sure why they're $105 more than the SL10's.

Kid I follow on IG. Damn they look good beat up 
smokin.gif

EDIT: Probably just going to take the hit. When ordering from the SLP site from the US, are customs fees a possibility or no because they go through the SLP warehouse?
SLPs and Cps look amazing beat up haha.  Not sure if the question was answered, but NO, you don't get charged customs. pull the trigger and cop--BUT, i do see these going at least 30% off come June time.
I swear I already saw them on sale recently, can't remember what site but if I look around and see it again, I'll post the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom