Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hoping they look better in person, that pic looks like a python print, not real python.

They nice, nothing too crazy for me though. I'd take the RO adidas over em.

Is Blendsus.com legit? Just ordered a pair of the RO adidas, seen here http://blendsus.com/collections/adidas/products/adidas-x-rick-owens-runner-black-running-white

But 465 seems too cheap to be legit. That's nearly 400 off retail. Mistake, or site selling fakes?

legit, there's only 1 size left so that's probably why, but I'm sure we'll see some more prices like that soon, the white ones are still sitting on a few sites

For sure, yo not sure if this HIGH END, but what do y'all think about Converse x MMM??

Been wanting a pair since I missed out last Fall, but thinking about just DIY'ing a pair myself.

if you like the concept go for it. chucks are chucks to me tho. them Carol Christian Poell drips sneakers are a better similar concept

Last edited:

Blends is legit, those have just been hard for normal sneaker shops to move even though they are fire.
Interesting. I guess it's just a different market between shoe stores and fashion boutiques, because that white/black RO adidas colorway has sold out completely with the $800 pricetag on ssense, corner, etc. 

Interesting. I guess it's just a different market between shoe stores and fashion boutiques, because that white/black RO adidas colorway has sold out completely with the $800 pricetag on ssense, corner, etc. 

You are correct, the black and white pair are sold out everywhere afaik. this might be a mini restock or returns. People better jump on that size 11.

Burberry sale started...

Got these for someone:

Reactions: alp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom